Harry Kovert

420 Member
Greetings all.

On a quest for knowledge and a quest for a like minded community intent on sharing the love.

A relative rookie from the UK I'm now onto my 3rd grow. Currently have Fast Buds Mexican Airlines and Blue Dream'atic at day 16 inside a 3 x 3 x 5.9 tent in 15l pots - the soil being a diluted Biobizz All Mix [30% light mix] + Ecothrive Charge. Currently sitting under a GN Telos 0008 though I'll be adding a GN HS1 and a HLG 100 v.2 as side lights just prior to the plants going into flower.

I'm soon to add a 6" Hyperfan + CarboAir 50 Filter as the smell is sure to increase from here on in.

I'll most likely post photos on a sporadic basis and any advice or suggestions along the way would be most appreciated.

The plants are doing very well presently and it's my understanding, due to the combination of All Mix and Charge, that water and only water will be sufficient for the first 4-5 weeks. I'm watering them with mineral water which has a PH of 6.5 so I think all good there.

Planning on keeping the grow organic so biozz fish mix + mollases will be primarily what they'll be fed. I've followed this approach before though any guidance on what, if any, additional nutrients I would benefit from adding would be most welcome.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting you all sometime soon.

Ciao 4 now,

Harry

Hey buddy welcome to 420. I'm up in Scotland:)
Not a soil grower so won't be much use to you but I've done that bluedreamatic before and it's fuckin tremendous!
Probably my favourite stone in 15 years.
Leaves you in a beautiful hazy day dream. I reckon it'd be pretty trippy at high doses but I never tried it tbh. Was minced enough from the single skinners lol.

Welcome to the gang. I’m curious about the Dreamatic since I have a seed that didn’t get sprouted yet. I have a Victory Seeds Blow Dream just hitting flower now.

Attachments

• 36E417B9-CD42-46D4-B78E-A132D9474AFB.jpeg
    36E417B9-CD42-46D4-B78E-A132D9474AFB.jpeg
    862.5 KB · Views: 209
1st question ;)

I've had a more detailed look at my mineral water contents:

Typical Valuesper litre-
Calcium11.0mg-
Magnesium3.5mg-
Potassium2.5mg-
Sodium10.0mg-
Bicarbonate25.0mg-
Sulphate11.0mg-
Nitrate15.0mg-
Chloride14.0mg-
Dry Residue @ 180C85.0mg-
Ph6.2

A healthy mixture of minerals? And in the measurements quoted?

Thanks.

Greetings all.

On a quest for knowledge and a quest for a like minded community intent on sharing the love.

A relative rookie from the UK I'm now onto my 3rd grow. Currently have Fast Buds Mexican Airlines and Blue Dream'atic at day 16 inside a 3 x 3 x 5.9 tent in 15l pots - the soil being a diluted Biobizz All Mix [30% light mix] + Ecothrive Charge. Currently sitting under a GN Telos 0008 though I'll be adding a GN HS1 and a HLG 100 v.2 as side lights just prior to the plants going into flower.

I'm soon to add a 6" Hyperfan + CarboAir 50 Filter as the smell is sure to increase from here on in.

I'll most likely post photos on a sporadic basis and any advice or suggestions along the way would be most appreciated.

The plants are doing very well presently and it's my understanding, due to the combination of All Mix and Charge, that water and only water will be sufficient for the first 4-5 weeks. I'm watering them with mineral water which has a PH of 6.5 so I think all good there.

Planning on keeping the grow organic so biozz fish mix + mollases will be primarily what they'll be fed. I've followed this approach before though any guidance on what, if any, additional nutrients I would benefit from adding would be most welcome.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting you all sometime soon.

Ciao 4 now,

Harry
Whats crackin Harry!
Another UK warrior here. Gotta say i loved their bluedream'matic when i ran it. Love biobizz stuff aswell although i just switched soils to plagron. Actually like it a little more drys out a lot quicker.

Hello buddy unfortunately ther isn't much in the mineral waters, get yourself a ppm meter and depending on your water already you may not need to add calmed ect.

Thanks for the info - sadly all budget for equiptment has just expired with the purchase of extractor fan and filter so I'll just have to keep an eye on things.

I don't think I need to add any nutrients for 35 - 40 days [Ecothrive charge advice] and I'm hoping that Biobizz Bloom will see me through to the end. [Should I be adding anything else to the feed?]

Harry

Hi and welcome to the community.
Thanks.

Sad news in County Durham.
Ron Hogg has died..

"Durham became known as a place where the focus would be on tackling drug dealers and organised crime groups, rather than committing resource to prosecuting low-level users of cannabis.

Mr Hogg’s drug manifesto, ’Towards a Safer Drugs Policy’ was published in 2017 and attracted widespread support for reform."

Thanks for the info - sadly all budget for equiptment has just expired with the purchase of extractor fan and filter so I'll just have to keep an eye on things.

I don't think I need to add any nutrients for 35 - 40 days [Ecothrive charge advice] and I'm hoping that Biobizz Bloom will see me through to the end. [Should I be adding anything else to the feed?]

Harry
Hi mate merry xmas. I am on ecothrive products including charge ( damn good stuff) I have Bluedreamatics in flower too. Do you use the " eco life cycle" or biosys tea. ?
I do use their living soil too , love the results. come over to my journal and I can possibly help. Emilya is our godess if soul too so worth a look at her stuff. Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout
I am close to harvest on them too. happy to offer any help I can. Hit me up anytime
Merry xmas

Back
Top Bottom