A word of caution

I ordered from Royal Queen Seeds, and everything went fine. I also got a bunch of extra stuff (grinder, brochure, posters, stickers), which I think I'll never use ( :D ) and a free Northern Light Automatic seed, for my ~40$ order.

I'm not here to promote them, I just want to express my satisfaction.

They have a somewhat limited range of strains, but after browsing 6-7 different seedbanks prior to placing my order, their site seemed the most informative to me.

I had an issue with Seedsman where my payment never went through. I emailed via their help/contact option, provided my order #, explained my confusion and how a mistake caused me to miss out on a huge discount promotion. I was e-mailed within a few hours by someone named Alex with a discount code that made up for what I missed out on. A few days later they followed up with me to make sure I was happy and things worked out. It’s regrettable that your situation was unsatisfactory, but figured I’d share my experience.

I like the RQS Northern Light because it's 100% Indica- some other seed producers
sell their version,(which are called Northern Lights ), but they all seem to have some sativa in there-not much,but I like the pure indica version that RQS offers.
I'm a couchlock kinda guy...

The problem was that the order didn't show up in the order history. I got no confirmation email that I had placed an order and seedsman sisnt respond to multiple emails and phone calls to find out what had happened. I made the mistake of mailing the "postal money order" before seedsman acknowledgement. I made multiple attempts over 24 hours to no avail so I spent my money to get my "postal money order" back.
The 65 dollars I spent with Discreet is gone forever(I assume) because my order was lost in the mail over a month ago. Discreet made sure I understood they don't have any plans to help out and do not track orders. This is in spite of the fact they expect me to send my money with tracking. Seedsman doesn't take credit cards either. That's their perogative and you can shop where you want. I am sure many people are happy with those suppliers or they wouldn't still be in business.
I always thought cash money orders didnt get sent or confirmed until money had been received? Thats how i understood it from the terms and conditions anyway

In case it matters I have spent close to 200 dollars with other seed "suppliers" in the meantime. None of it went to Herbies, Discreet or Seedsman.
There are some great seed suppliers out there! I just ordered from one whose owner called me on a Saturday to take my credit card information and process my order! Another one who has a reverse auction allowing me to buy some of the latest genetics. They shipped when I email them my tracking number for my money order. Another helped me set up my PayPal and "invoiced" my PayPal so all I had to do was click yes. They then immediately sent a shipping date. Different suppliers do different things and you need to find ones you prefer. I prefer not losing cash in the mail. Using alternate modes of payment is important to me. That's just my opinion for what it's worth. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom