A1cronick's 1st Grow - MarsII LED 1200 T5 - Coco - Air Pots

i did wash about 6-10 smaller nugs just hot and cold water no h202 or lemon juice and guess what there was hair a carpet fiber a piece of perlite and coco dust floating or sunk in the water i should have takin a pick of the cups of water when i was done yuck i was a little overwhelmed with all the trimming so i did not wash all of them but if the dried washed buds taste better than the unwashed and i dont see how it cant i will be washing entire harvests in the future and i will also be leaving plants in darkness 2-3 days these are two things i will take with me i do have a strong belief they help make the end smoke better

every plant was a different strain it was cool i will never have such a variety in my tent again but what i am really looking forward to doing is getting some shatter from the trim and lower nugs i did not chop the colas to let the lowers get bigger i just added them to the trim for my concentrates soon as a grab a vac pump will be blasting i did two runs just heat purge 12 hours and no solvent remained but it came out like sap and harsh both times the vac pump is a must

Glad the idea of giving them all night time before harvest worked well. Personally I'm really proud of your work for you man, and can't wait to see the next grow. Good job.

whats up trichomes sorry it took so long to respond i some how missed your question well my ppms were slowly increased i started at 300ppm and worked my up to 1400ppm but at this high i burned my plants also at the end flush i tested ppm of the run off and i had some salt build up from never flushing or not allowing enough run off i would say 900-1100 ppm would be ideal for the limit to push the plants with out burn with with manual watering and the dyna-gro nutes i used

another thing that i will be doing in the future is adding something like 2 gal buckets under each drip tray and drill some holes in the trays so when i water the plants not sitting in the run off and it would be ezer to remover the water

at 1st i did not have a digital ph tester i had the vile and chemical test i tried to keep it at 6.0 with the vial test becuase you dont know exactly but after i got the digital one i al lways put the ph to 5.8

now that i think of it my 1st grow is not complete i only picked 4 of my 6 plants from my 1st grow here are the other two

20140416_093828.jpg
20140416_093835.jpg

here is a monster i vegged for 8 weeks huge stems cant wait to see the difference from a 3 week veg from a 8 week veg in full flower
im training the shit out of this one along with all my future grows

20140416_093018.jpg

20140416_093751.jpg

Back
Top Bottom