A1cronick's 1st Grow - MarsII LED 1200 T5 - Coco - Air Pots

A1cronick

hey guys and girls just wanted to start my 1st real thread on my 1st grow its going way better than i ever thought it would but i did all my home work for 6 months before i planted a seed and now its paying off

veg tent 3x3x6 marsII 700w 2 small fans and a 4in duct booster

fower tent 10x5x7 marsII 1200w 2X t5ho 4.4 in bloom spec X4 grow spec X2 uva+uvb X2 18in osalating fan 6in inline fan carbon filter exhale xl c02

air pots 5gal= for flower 2gal=for veg

house and garden coco and themo rock perlite 2-3 coco 1-3 perlite

for veg dyna-gro foliage pro-pro-teck-kln

for flower bloom-grow-mag-pro-teck my own formula seems to be working wonders

Re: A1s cronicks 1st ever grow marsII led 1200 t5ho uvb+uvb coco air pots and dyna-gr

JAN 14TH
20140118_230125.jpg

FEB 14TH
20140219_215612.jpg

FEB 28TH
20140228_2150431.jpg

Re: A1s cronicks 1st ever grow marsII led 1200 t5ho uvb+uvb coco air pots and dyna-gr

Update
20140301_215007.jpg

Looks like a led t5 grow to me

subbed. amazing room man!

great thread you have going so far A1 Keep up the great work~! led rock !

keep great work:)
great thread you have going so far A1 Keep up the great work~! led rock !

The reason why I still use LED is simple - because they work for me. Let's watch how this grow turns out. I'm excited to see A1sconicks's grow as I've never seen a 1200W LED in action. :Namaste:

Has anyone here ever used Bonticare coco bales? Any comments? I have some seedlings in the bonticare mixed with about 1/3 peralite, I did wash the coco well with very hot tap water to remove any salts, I then charged the coco with a light canna coco nute mix, I germed my seeds directly in the mix in 1 gallon air pots, every seed popped and their color is perfect, but they are like 2 weeks old and only have one set of true leaves, have 2nd set coming in, I am used to seeing growth daily and these things are just so slow! I have my ph right at 6.0, temps are staying 77ish, humidity 60%, I've been feeding distilled water with light mix of canna A&B and rhitzotonic, i have also on 2 feedings added magical due to using distilled water.. I have no idea what the problem could be, if anyone can point me the right direction that'd be great!? I have a Purple Haze photo, a La diva auto and Mi5 auto all in coco all growing extremily slow.

i would not us nutes when you 1st germ seeds ph the water with no nutes then i started off light and worked my way up to full strength at about week 3 of veg i used a little nutes in some seeds i germed and had slow growth at 1st but it picked up after a week or two the hot water rinse may not be good i rinsed out my water filter in my fish tank with hot water before and i put it back all clean the next day my fish were all dead not the same scenerio but might have something to do with it or maybe not but any help i can offer ill will try but remember im a novice also

big room 8x8 if your going to go with top led the mars 2 1200 covers a 4x4 for flower so to cover the whole room you would want 4 1200w for the ideal coverage but thats like 1800$ in lights alone would be super sick tho but im shure you could get away with using a few smaller panels

yes, agree. how many plants will you grow. if you grow a lot or some large plants. you'd better use more lights.
big room 8x8 if your going to go with top led the mars 2 1200 covers a 4x4 for flower so to cover the whole room you would want 4 1200w for the ideal coverage but thats like 1800$ in lights alone would be super sick tho but im shure you could get away with using a few smaller panels

Back
Top Bottom