A2COO's - Soil - White Widow - Purple Kush - Azure Haze - Indoor Grow Journal - 2015

A2COO

This is my first grow and I am still very much undecided on my nutes and soil, I have (2) Metal Halide 600's and (2) Hps 1000's in a shed I fixed up in my backyard. My seeds just sprouted yesterday. 1 of the Azure Haze seeds have yet to sprout but the other 8 seeds are now sprouts (3) Purple Kush,(3) White Widow,(2) Azure Haze currently in root riot cubes in a humidity dome with two different fluorescents about 60w total

Re: A2COO's - Soil - White Widow - Purple Kush - Azure Haze - Indoor Grow Journal - 2

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: A2COO's - Soil - White Widow - Purple Kush - Azure Haze - Indoor Grow Journal - 2

Congrats on your seeds popping, you should post some pics, I love going back and looking at previous pics it also helps identify when problems started etc.. plus everyone loves pics. Also add a link to your signature back to this grow journal and whenever you post in someone elses thread people can come visit your journal.

Back
Top Bottom