Abnormal leaf formation

CanadianGanjaLova

420 Member
Hey guys,

This is my 6th grow. I have yet to see this happen to any of my leaves. For now I have isolated this plant in it's own tent. My initial idea was to chuck it, but I figured i could get some more experienced input on here. The plant has been like this since day 1. Every new set of leaves that comes out looks malformed. Any ideas on what this is ? And most importantly, is this plant cooked?

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20200430_184825.jpg
    20200430_184825.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 55
I say keep it if you can see some new growth. Sometimes plants do weird stuff early on but pick up strong. I almost tossed a weird looking plant a few weeks ago and now it's the strongest one in there. It doesn't look to be diseased so probably no risk to the other plants you have. Let it ride unless room is an issue for you.

Hey guys. Just wanted to upload a progress pic on that weird looking lady. She's actually doing well. Due to the particularity of this plant, I've kept LST to a minimum. I must say the results are more than acceptable.

Transplant into 15 gallon pot and transfer from indoor to outdoor went very well.

Thanks again for all the answers ✌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-092122_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-092122_Gallery.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 29
Hey guys. Just wanted to upload a progress pic on that weird looking lady. She's actually doing well. Due to the particularity of this plant, I've kept LST to a minimum. I must say the results are more than acceptable.

Transplant into 15 gallon pot and transfer from indoor to outdoor went very well.

Thanks again for all the answers ✌
Looking great!

Back
Top Bottom