About a month in veg, slow growth

id say hang a sheet over the window so it keeps the bugs out;)..allso i dont think 24/0 is a good thing only cause like humans plants need sleep to at least 6-8 hours..you gotta think of them as a human.if your not getting any sleep ur gonna be stresed!!!.and i would moove the CFL'S AWAYAS AWAY to about 10-11 inches so the plant streches for light then when it stretches up to the lights id say leave it like that 4 a while or when ever you want..and the only reason why im saying put them lights 10-11 inches away is so the plant stretches to the light..and allso the reason why your plant hasnt grown that much is cause the light is 2 close its cookin the plant its like putting your eyes to close to the tv and if theres only 2-4inches how could it stretch with the light that close.it needs to be up..

loc6cuzz - These are unique concepts that go against conventional wisdom. Plants aren't humans. 24 hour light cycles in vegetative growth are well proven. Forcing a plant to stretch for light won't encourage maximum production. It was interesting to read, though.

i just popped an e-boner over your photos, Boss

It's wild that I found this,I searched slow growth and here we are, I plant 5 seedlings every 2 weeks, the last two batches are crawling, the 4 wk olds look like 2wk seedlings. you said somethng about maybe over water or drop in temps, It gets cold in these mountians, I'm still trying to work it out, it might drop to 60, I run a small heater, but i have a 520 cfm intake. And I'm running a manual top feed and drain table. could there not be enough air in the medium, trying to figure this out is driving me bat shit, my plants are seriously falling behind help

Seems like i have the same problem my plants look as green as they could be but there not budging much im gonna try raising the heat see if itll helpem along

i know its been a while but i just joined up and cant seem to make a new thread. my plants are developing at a painfully slow rate. ive just transfered 1 of them into a big 20L container but its growing extremely slow. like its been 2 weeks under a 600w hps. and its not even developed a 2nd set of leaves. i see like the tip of a new leaf get bigger each day by like a quarter of a cm. its very very slow! whats going on?

Re: About 3 weeks in veg, slow growth

I'm about in the 3rd week and this ain't growing fast at all..I have 140w led ufo light and had it close to the plant. I started from seed but I didn't use r.o water just tap. I figured the pH was off..but no color def. There's purple growing on the tips. I did break a small piece of the root but it hasn't looked any different. I'm lost. Using nutrients as directed. Fan cool water. Bubble bucket. Help me bring it around I'll post pics

Back
Top Bottom