About how often should i add fertalizer to the soil of my Kush plant?

NorthHayward

My Female plant which ive had for about 3 months now is about 4 weeks into flowering and so far every 2 weeks ive watered it with 2mL fertalizer 'big budd' which supplies it with Phosphate (P2O5) and Soluble Potash (K20), Do you think i can start watering it with 2mL every week now?

You should feed it much more than simply Big Bud. Also the recommend does is 2ml per Liter which is around 7ml per gal, although I would go half of that.

You can feed every feeding, if your plants can take it, although I would recommend throwing in good pure water flushes in between every 3-5 feedings to keep things from cramping up by your roots.

I do light feedings w everywaterin but every 7 to 9 days ill water w distilled h20 for 2 waterings... kind of a "flush". And my "lightfeeding" is pretty lite nomore tha 2ml per gal of any given nute at a time... Hope this helps

4 weeks into flower you should be givin them all they can take! The buds are gonna start to thicken and swell soon and you want to give them all of the food you can. I would feed every other watering at this point, but you could give them molasses at every watering....:)

Back
Top Bottom