About seeds

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys wanted to ask about pollination. I have 2 auto purple critical that i pollinated with a male purple fusion. i got seeds man growing :)
when will they be ready do they just turn brown or do they stay green then turn brown? just need little guidance on whats the next step to harvest the seeds
Thanks
:goodjob:

I just grow them out like you would normally do with the plant, as you will get more viable ones that way, just have to watch for "jumpers" as they can fall out if you bump the flowers and you can end up with them growing in odd or unwanted places. I've never messed with Autos, but don't see why it would be any different.

ok cool thanks will the seeds turn to a brown color when ready ? :(

They are usually inside a green husk, so hard to see until you pop them out, so why I just grow them out like I normally would for ones in Flower as more seeds will mature than if you do them earlier. But I'm kinda new at it so maybe someone else will pop in and say how long it takes to get viable seeds, never done Auto's so no idea if a different genetic crapshoot or not, but your F1s (first cross) can/will have lots of different phenotype's until you backcross them and stabilize the ones you like the traits from.

thanks for the info I will look it up ill let the plant go till its over then collect the seeds then go from there sounds like a few grows before you get the right one

Back
Top Bottom