? about soil

XxUpInSmokExX

Fox farms ocean forest or Fox Farms organic? or other? which one of these is better for indoor?

Ocean forest it is.

Great! The good thing about FFOF soil is that you dont have to worry about giving you plants any nutrients for a whole 3-4weeks! Its just packed w/ all kinda of good stuff that cannabis plants just love! Really, there is no need for nutes in the first few weeks, the soil is all organic and very potent, in the best ways though.

Ocean Forest is a "Soil mix" so it is ready to go out of the bag. It contains alot of things other potting soils might not and most importantly it is organic. It is the simplest way to go, just put the soil in the pots and plant. :allgood:

Hi guys....one question. After the 3 to 4 weeks, what kind of nutes should be used and how often? Any suggestions on the brand? I've been reading posts and it seems there's a lot of different opinions on what to use.....I'm soakin up all the info I can and I appreciate any that I get.

So, can I use this soil without adding anything to the medium??

Definitely... at least in the first few weeks. After about three weeks, I follow up with FF Grow Big and when I go into flower FF Tigerbloom. But nothing is necessary the first few weeks of veg.

I wasnt talking about nute wise, I was talking about perlite, vermiculite,etc... along those lines...but those were the nutes I was planning on using anyways

Sorry- yes FFOF has vermiculite as well (or maybe Perlite... I can never remember the difference, but the simple answer is it has the white water absorbers that help to aerate- I think it's vermiculite in this case)

Would it be a good idea to use bat guano and/or worm castings w/ FFOF soil???

^^^ I meant would it be benefecial to do this??

Yes it would. It says light doses of FF big bloom can be used with the ocean forest soil since it contains hardly no nitrogen...mainly just earthworm castings and bat guano. Also, remember if using seedlings, its good to put them in rockwool first before the soil. You want the roots to be good and strong to be able to handle the nutrients of the ocean forrest.

Hi guys....one question. After the 3 to 4 weeks, what kind of nutes should be used and how often? Any suggestions on the brand? I've been reading posts and it seems there's a lot of different opinions on what to use.....I'm soakin up all the info I can and I appreciate any that I get.

In my experiences,,I've found Monster Bloom to really kick ass. (And eggshells)

Back
Top Bottom