About to grow for the first time in 17 years

CombatVetGrowz

420 Member
Hello all. I am just about to retire from the military and will be moving home to Oklahoma where I will be growing medicine. I will be 100% disabled and take 18 pills a day for various medical conditions and want to put that poison away. I used to grow DWC back in the days of old school Overgrow.com when stealth cabinets were the rage. I have already shipped my supplies to,my house in Oklahoma and will be growing Autos from Mephisto Genetics in an Apollo 4x4x6 tent. Going to grow in a 70/30 Coco/perlite medium using advanced nutrients perfect PH nutes. The light up top will be the Optic 8 plus. I am looking fwd to learning and sharing my progress with all of you. I am back on Overgrow and the Autoflower network. ✌

Hello all. I am just about to retire from the military and will be moving home to Oklahoma where I will be growing medicine. I will be 100% disabled and take 18 pills a day for various medical conditions and want to put that poison away. I used to grow DWC back in the days of old school Overgrow.com when stealth cabinets were the rage. I have already shipped my supplies to,my house in Oklahoma and will be growing Autos from Mephisto Genetics in an Apollo 4x4x6 tent. Going to grow in a 70/30 Coco/perlite medium using advanced nutrients perfect PH nutes. The light up top will be the Optic 8 plus. I am looking fwd to learning and sharing my progress with all of you. I am back on Overgrow and the Autoflower network. ✌
I’m new on here too.
Welcome.

:welcome: to :420:CombatVetGrowz :passitleft:

Welcome Combat Vet and thank you for your service.
Glad that you're trying to get off the pills and go a natural way.
We're all here for you if you need us and looking forward to seeing your journal.
Many of us were on the pain pills and now are using MJ for relief.
Again, welcome to the family.

Wick. :welcome:

Welcome Combat Vet, same story here, too many psych meds and going to grow my own medicine when I retire next year. Looking forward to seeing your journal, thanks for your service.
Hello @2305 guy , unfortunately this thread is over 3 years old and the OP has not posted to this site since making this post... Although I'm sure there are plenty of other Vets on this site. Thank you for your service!

Back
Top Bottom