staynew49

I have 7 ladies starting flowering today at 7 pm and 6 more ready to flower in a couple of weeks it is all for personal use. Aren't they beautiful, I'm so excited to finally be starting the Flowering. One thing that is amazing is that I have only used nutrients , 2 times in the whole 6 weeks because I think my soil is so good it doesn't like Nutrients Everytime I give nutes (2times) they get burnt tips, and the pH is correct and I only gave 1/4 the the amount. They just don't like nutes I guess. But I'm scared of using the nutes now and don't know how to introduce them safely as I assume they will need the nutes during flower.

any Ideas for plants who seem to hate nutes??
Here are my beautiful pre flowering ladies
IMG_20200813_121631.jpgIMG_20200813_121636.jpg
Oh ya!! And their all bagseed. I have to take a new picture today this was a couple of days ago and they are already much bigger. I did a combination of lst, topped 1 and left two to do their thang

:ciao: :welcome: to :420: :passitleft:

I also love the flowering easily my favorite time. As for the feeding, I don't know what to say but they will tell you if they are hungry and if any food gives tips burning maybe wait til she asks for food.

Hey,

And WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready with a bit of advice about anything 420.

Be sure to check out our forums. We have a lot of collective wisdom in there.

And dont forget to participate. That's how we will get to know you and vice versa. This is how you make friends here.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

Hey,

And WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready with a bit of advice about anything 420.

Be sure to check out our forums. We have a lot of collective wisdom in there.

And dont forget to participate. That's how we will get to know you and vice versa. This is how you make friends here.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus
Thanks I'm already loving the community

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Hey Staynew,

Welcome to 420! Your garden looks fantastic, really nice indeed.

Before anyone can really advise on nutes please tell us about your soil mix and what nutrient lineup you have. For example if you have Miracle Grow soil with pre-added nutrients then yup it should burn tips if you pour more nutes on top of existing nutes. Please re-check your soil bag if possible.

Another idea depending on the soil mix is to go with natural nutes like worm castings or fish ferts for your N component and so on down the line for the P&K requirements. Since your soil is already hot you should probably water until there is some runoff each time.

Yes there is an incredible community here, glad you’ve joined in!

Thank
Hey Staynew,

Welcome to 420! Your garden looks fantastic, really nice indeed.

Before anyone can really advise on nutes please tell us about your soil mix and what nutrient lineup you have. For example if you have Miracle Grow soil with pre-added nutrients then yup it should burn tips if you pour more nutes on top of existing nutes. Please re-check your soil bag if possible.

Another idea depending on the soil mix is to go with natural nutes like worm castings or fish ferts for your N component and so on down the line for the P&K requirements. Since your soil is already hot you should probably water until there is some runoff each time.

Yes there is an incredible community here, glad you’ve joined in!

Thank you, my soil is from a local website in my country, on the back it only says it has Coco Powder, Perlite, and Vermiculite,, says it's pH range is 5.5-6.5, and then says at the bottom may contain initial load of fertilizer but not what fertilizer

Ok that’s coco coir, even though it looks similar it is very different from soil. Technically coco coir is a soil-less media. With that said those plants are really growing in a hydro format and that’s important for you to alert others to the fact when asking for help. Be sure to say coco not soil in the future.

That’s why you got nute burn in the first place because you put nutes on top of existing nutes. I’m out of depth here but I know most growers say that coco should not be allowed to dry out.

Let’s see if we can get some coco experts in here for you.

Hey @stoneotter & @Magnus8 can you guys jump back in here?

Ok that’s coco coir, even though it looks similar it is very different from soil. Technically coco coir is a soil-less media. With that said those plants are really growing in a hydro format and that’s important for you to alert others to the fact when asking for help. Be sure to say coco not soil in the future.

That’s why you got nute burn in the first place because you put nutes on top of existing nutes. I’m out of depth here but I know most growers say that coco should not be allowed to dry out.

I my gosh, I really thought I was using soil, I've heard people say that you have to water Coco coir everyday. Sometimes I don't water for 3-4 day letting them dry out all the way. I'm in shock!!!!!
Here's some pics of the leaves that are dying I get this amount of dead leaves form 7 plants every two days!

IMG_20200817_094037.jpg
IMG_20200817_163032.jpg
IMG_20200817_163022.jpg
IMG_20200817_163016.jpg
IMG_20200817_094037.jpg
IMG_20200816_152353.jpg
IMG_20200816_152343.jpg
IMG_20200816_152340.jpg

I my gosh, I really thought I was using soil, I've heard people say that you have to water Coco coir everyday. Sometimes I don't water for 3-4 day letting them dry out all the way. I'm in shock!!!!!
Here's some pics of the leaves that are dying I get this amount of dead leaves form 7 plants every two days!

IMG_20200817_094037.jpg
IMG_20200817_163032.jpg
IMG_20200817_163022.jpg
IMG_20200817_163016.jpg
IMG_20200817_094037.jpg
IMG_20200816_152353.jpg
IMG_20200816_152343.jpg
IMG_20200816_152340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom