? about uploading pics

CanaDan420

I have a 6 mega pixel camera that I have taken some lovely photos with....and they are close to a megabyte. Is there any way to shrink these down? Thanks in advance....I just would like to share what the sun has blessed me with this summer!

thanks Im gonna post some of my outdoor lav which is producing some nice thick beggining buds and I got one pic of a og kush plant we used for some clones when it was younger and now it has 9 3ft arms!

I was very disgruntled when it was down to 250k. 450k is not too bad but 1 meg would be nice.
I saw in a earlier thread that you bump the uploads to 10. I was happy with five but ten is awesome. I hope nobody fucks that privilidge up.

Hey I just wanted to thank User for posting some of those resize picture files....that works really great and I will be using them in future! Thanks!

cozmo has re-designed the gallery guide now, take a look
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/420-gallery-guide-how-upload-photos.68281/

from now on, if anyone has an issue with the gallery, just goto this link, we made it a sticky thread in every forum that has a gallery for it... if you see something that cozmo missed, please send him a pm with your feedback, so he can add it to the guide.

thanks and much love and respect to you all...;)

Back
Top Bottom