420 Magazine Background

Abusive OG Kush

llebz0rs

We in LA famous for our Abusive OG Kush. I scored some of this dank today and it was so sick I had to post some pics. Super dense, smelly, smooth and crazy crazy ride. Quick ride up and smooth ride down. Abusive is really the name of this and I know why it's a clone only strain. so so sick.

WizHigh

Member of the Month: Dec 2012
Now that's some tasty bud there. Love the way it looks :thumb:

WizHigh

On my next grow I'm growing all the Kush plants. At least 5-8 of them. And OG is one if them :)

WizHigh

WizHigh

Sativas & Indica are. There's strains that has more CBD than others. Look for strains that has a CBD% vs THC%

Indica is for relaxing not doing anything sleepy time medication. Sativa is medication when you need to be up and running around threw out the day :thumb:

Kush & Northernlights are good for this.

WizHigh

WizHigh

Whats the strongest strain you ever smoked?

Sense Amelia

Hmm, I went to Amsterdam a few years back and smoked some Northern Lights amongst various other strains. I am SURE it was NL that knocked me for six :laugh2: (?) Having to smoke pure due to mostly no tobacco policy was CRAZY :19: I had to keep going into a bar to get a beer inbetween all the cafe visits to "level out" a bit

Around my parts, locally, I would definately say it has to be White Rhino.

How bout you?

WizHigh

I wouldnt know, I think purple haze it was one year I was on my way to DC driving for 4 hours straight. I had to pull off on a exit to a gas station. I was so high I was seeing double everything lmao!

sirtom

yea thay say that happens right be for you die................................................................................

Top Bottom