AC/DC - Valentine X - Charlotte's Web

devilish

Any one know where to acquire these strains? Preferably in seed form and a legit seed bank that can send to MI, Unless you are in my area and are growing one of these or know someone that is and will take a clone? My son has epilepsy and I have yet to find ANY CBD strains around me. Any help would be great. He is 5 and I have no want or need to give him a 1.1 ratio. he goes to school and I don't need him being zonked out because of the THC content...Even a strain that has a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio might be worth trying...Thanks for any help offered to anyone here that has it to offer!

Re: AC/DC, Valentine X, Charlottes Web

If you were to use a strain with a 1:1 ratio, you could easily, and safely give him the oil without worrying about zonking him out, or getting him high. Most people go for the CBD only strains because they want to administer the dose in the traditional way of swallowing it, and this has confused a lot of people out there who are now swallowing high THC strains and wondering why they're experiencing euphoric effects. Using a Sativa dominant strain there will be no high, and he may feel slightly energetic. Using an Indica strain will help him sleep better at night. Pure Sativa may not be the best thing for a 5 year old lol, so you might want to experiment a little with a few strains to find the right balance of Sativa/Indica for him so he isn't overly energetic, and isn't a little sleepy during the day.

The dosing tutorial covers the topic of how to administer correct doses here: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Thanks antics, but I got my hands on some Pennywise medibles and I ate a recommended dose for an adult my size and age and I got high lol. Now Mind you I am not your average user as I don't consume at all, and if it would get me high it will get him high also. The pennywise that was used has a 1:1 ratio. that is why I am looking for something else.

I did read lol. I know a lot about tacking but doing so on a 5 year old who barely stands still long enough to take his oral meds now proves difficult enough...I couldn't imagine trying to get him to sit still long enough to even attempt to tack. Any form of medication for him will have to be oral until he slows down some, he is hyper as hell but we haven't had him tested for ADD or ADHD yet. So even though I am aware how beneficial tacking is, in this case it won't work.

Get your hands on some flowers (fresh or dried) and give them to your son. It won't get him high and he'll see great benefits, especially with a very high CBD strain. Even if it's 1:1, consuming the plant raw will not produce the psychoactive effects that the medibles do.

:yummy::thumb:

Please keep us updated on his progress, and best of luck!

:high-five::goodluck::yummy::green_heart::thumb:

Devilish, sent you a pm with the links for the CBD strains you requested.

Yeah I got those thanks! Im very interested in the Charlottes web link ya sent...just unsure if I like how payments are made...but I did just do the same with seedsman and they followed thru...just unsure of this seed bank...dont know much about them and they aren't a sponsor,,,

Thats why I Also included herbies as another high cbd alternative because they are a sponsor.
If you do end up trying them out let me know, I'd like to do a CBD grow myself in the future and I'd have to buy seeds there too.

Right but I am truly looking for a higher CBD:THC ratio than anything on herbies....I can get pennywise local 1:1 and I just met the guy from a local seed breeder here in my area. His Cannatonic took first place in this year HTCC for High CBD..but at best I think it was only a 2:1 ratio...Im trying to get that lol. He told me to give him a call after he learned about my son and said he'd "Hook me Up"...that was a week ago and I have yet to call lol!

I see you also run HPS, test results have shown (even on youtube right now) that plants grown under LED compared to any other artificial lighting produce more terps, and higher concentrations of THC and its counterparts to include cbd.
this guy did one side by side comparison too.

Yeah well I have a 6' x 9' bloom area that I am using a single 1000w in right now...not optimum by far...I really should have like 4 in that area...I have a friend that has 3 1000w in Raptor XXL hoods in a 7' x 7' area and grows some of the largest buds I've seen indoors..only beaten by larger guys running 10+ 1000w lights lol...anyways It makes more sense on multiple levels to go LED...Less power consumption, better quality meds, more light....sure the cost is high in the beginning but what you would save on one run in power consumption is worth it, and Platinum is one of the very FEW LED guys that openly showcases PAR readings...

Back
Top Bottom