AC/DC - Valentine X - Charlotte's Web

Re: AC/DC, Valentine X, Charlottes Web

Does anyone know how tall ac/dc strain plants grow. I was thinking of ordering some seeds but I live in a place in Canada hehwhere people aren't too open minded and still is considered illegal. Don't want them too noticeable. I have schizophrenia and found out from reports of clinical trials that you could successfully treat the illness with cbd rich strains such as ac/dc and charlottes web. The cbd has antipsychotic properties, which is the type of pharmaceutical medication that I take. Cbd is all natural and has fewer side effects than the meds. I am hoping to find an understanding doctor so I can get on the medicinal marijuana program but the idea, to them, is ludicrous treating schizophrenia with marijuana. Kind of like the same idea of feeding it to a five year old. Until authorities find out the true potential of treating schizophrenia with cbd, I might try growing my own.

height is determined partly by genetics, but mostly by your training methods.
With LSTing, and supercroping, or even scrogging, you can keep a plant under 3ft with ease.

AC/DC from what I have read is Indica Dominant. This means that it should grow tall and lanky but as Jinn said with training anything is really possible. If you don't maintain them then they can grow very large and spindly. But if you top them repeatedly then you can bush them and keep them very short and inconspicuous as you need them, also a good practice when growing in limited spaces indoors.

I live in northern bc, Canada. We have about 3 months of hot weather in the summer. I read it takes 8 to ten weeks for the plant to grow before harvest. Do you know if it is 8 to 10 from time of flowering? I will probably grow outdoor. Wondering if i should start them early indoor in the spring?

the 8-10 weeks is flowering. You should plant as soon as the last frost, which here in California is like February Im sure its a bit later in BC.
But planting as soon as possible, after the last frost, will allow your girls more time in veg cycle, which translates into a much larger yield.

Yeah I've checked loads of places! Non that are well known or sponsors here...as far as the growing season...8-10 weeks IS NOT from the time the light schedule starts...it is from the first signs of flower. Keep that in mine even when growing indoor. Also when they say 8-10 weeks that is for peak harvest for THC levels. If you need more of a body stone then you'll have to wait even longer. Best bet is to read up on trichomes. Milky is peak THC, Amber is higher levels of CBD. I usually harvest at 50/50, but I have a patient that likes all milky.

And as far as your local growing season do some research online or find your equivalent of a "Farmers Almanac" And find out when your last frost date is for the year you want to grow outside. When you know this then you know the date you can transplant outside, give or take a day or two. To acclimate your indoor plants to the outside temp put the. Outside daily in a nice sunny spot so they start getting used to the temps. Or you can also try to lower the temp in your indoor area to the same as outside but they will still need to get used to the difference in light for a week or two. I lower my temps in my room but shutting off my heat a few weeks prior to transplant. The last week I put them outside every day in the same location as their final home will be.

Charolottes Web is out of Colorado. Look up josh Stanley on twitter him and his brothers specialize in high cbd Strains. Also cbd crew I've heard good things about.

If you can or come to Washington there's alot of remedy and ac/dc and harlequin available at dispensaries some are very reputable. Sorry I couldn't help. I hope you can get your child's medicine.

Back
Top Bottom