AC Diesel 300W LED - First Time Growing!

Kid156

I'm a week in to this grow just have not had the time to sit down and get this up and going yet!!!! So here she is Amsterdam City Diesel under 300w LED. I'm using fox farms Ocean forest for soil and their line up of nuts. These pics were taken last night. My grow area consists of a closet that was bought from Menards. I painted the walls to give it a reflective finish, a heater to keep the grow room warm as it is in my unfinished basement and it get cold down here. I'll get some pics of it after the lights turn back on this afternoon. So far I think things are going well!!! First time grower here so any input would be great!!!! :peace:

20140117_214421.jpg
20140117_214411.jpg
20140117_214358.jpg

Re: AC Diesel 300w LED!!! First Time Growing!!!

Hi my friend. Thanks for dropping by my little thread :) Glad to drop by here and sub Along for the journey! Wishing you a really successful grow!
Just one point, you said you painted to give a reflective finish? Can I ask what paint. As you either want a matt finish white. Or there is another one that has good reflective properties. I think its like an enamel white (cant remember of hand lol) just curious :)
Best of buds to you!

I used a metallic silver spray then a few days after it dried i used a wet cloth to whip off any loose metallic so it would not harm the plant. it seems to work well. We will see down the road. Do you think that the space maybe to small for it. Its around 2.5ft x 2.5ft

looks good man, digging the space you've got going on

couple of suggestions
try to get the humidity up some

I try 30-45% in flower and 45-60 in veg

please rotate next load of pictures,i like to study the plants,but it tears my neck up when there sideways:high-five:

yeah,switch to hydro then you can have more humidity than you can handle lmao

I hang wet towels, or get a humidifier, under 40 bucks at Wal-Mart try and get one with out a filter

Hello everyone..... Here is an update, I wanted to catch it before lights went off.

We are now 2 weeks from planting seed. So far I think things are going well. Its surprising how quickly these things get going. I did raise my light today a few inches as I feel as though i want it to stretch a little bit as it seems to be getting kinda crowded, she is not very tall right now maybe 3/4 an inch. I think she is going to grow up and be a strong lady by looking at that stem.... she is nice and sturdy!!! :peace:

20140123_104609.jpg
20140123_104525.jpg
20140123_104455.jpg
20140123_104423.jpg
20140123_104408.jpg

I made sure the picture were the right way this time. :thumb:

Hello everyone, Time for this weeks update.

Three weeks in from Seed. (Jan. 9)

So we ran in to an issue this week. Although I did not need it, I placed a fan in my grow area. That was a bad idea. I woke up the next morning and checked up on her and found that she was wilted and very sad looking. I wish I would have taken a picture of it. You can still see some of the wilting but she is looking much much better now. My guess what happened was it was pulling some very cold air from outside the grow area inside, it was rather cold, 60-65 degrees F, and the soil seemed just as cold to the touch. So I turned the fan off and like I said she is looking much better.

I'm going to transplant in to a bigger pot next week as to give her a few weeks to grow into that until I flip the lights. One thing that seems to bother me right now it her height, its only about 3 inches tall, is this normal? It just seems very bunched together. We just started growing our 5 node site.

Other then all that I think we are doing great here. Thanks for all the help guys its been great. :peace:

20140130_194220.jpg

20140130_194157.jpg

20140130_193638.jpg

20140130_193613.jpg

Back
Top Bottom