420 Magazine Background

Acapulco & Blue Cheese Auto

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
They do want more light in flower, but you have to know how much they're getting. A lux meter comes in really handy and will keep you from burning any plants down the road. Mine was about $32 from Amazon, a Dr Meter LX1330B. And here is a handy guide on how to use it:

780grow

Unfortunately the gf says i buy too much for my plants lol and i must agree ive been buying things here and there so cant quite justify a light meter.
According to my light meter app (whether its accurate or not) on my S8 phone it shows 50k lux at the top bud and around 40k at the second level.
Acapulco is still showing tacoing and hasnt quite fixed itself yet, not sure if its supposed to or not.
Currently have light at 20" from top for both plants.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Depending on how crispy the edges are will determine whether the leaves recover, but a healthy leaf should straighten out if you catch it in time. If not, just see if any others curl or the curl gets worse or burns.

50K lux is getting up there for some strains, if the app is right. Of course it could be 70 and it could be 30 :).

780grow

Depending on how crispy the edges are will determine whether the leaves recover, but a healthy leaf should straighten out if you catch it in time. If not, just see if any others curl or the curl gets worse or burns.

50K lux is getting up there for some strains, if the app is right. Of course it could be 70 and it could be 30 :).
Curls havent gotten worse but the uppet leaves are feeling a little crispy. Lights were 16" at 60k before adjustment. I also hear this could be mag deficency? Was planning on giving ber some calmag next feed.....thoughts on that?

Never knew 50k lux was considered high for some strains. AG strain seems to have really tiny leaves and maybe thays why its more sensitive to light? Between 30k and 70k i hope its the lesser :rolleyes:

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018, Nov 2019 - Member of the Month: Feb, Dec 2019
I also hear this could be mag deficency? Was planning on giving ber some calmag next feed.....thoughts on that?
Mag def will always start at the bottom and move up since it's a mobile element. If you don't see the same symptoms on the large lower fans then it's not a mag def :)

780grow

Day 66, day 33 flower

Fed with 1050ppm roughly 5.5litres per plants. Cant quite tell if the buds are swelling up more but im sure they are. No new tacoing of the leaves and existing tacoing hasnt gotten worse. Removed some new budsite growths from lowest branches. Will be introducing green planet dense bud booster npk 0-0-62 through next 2 or 3 weeks in between feeds.
20200206_183826.jpg
20200206_183821.jpg
20200206_175635.jpg
20200206_175617.jpg
20200206_174508.jpg

MrSauga

Be careful with the Bud Comapctor. As Shed pointed out it's really high in K and combined with the MC amount of K that's quite a lethal amount going in :)

Dosage and how to use Dense Bud Compactor by Green Plant:

Soil and Coco Coir:

• Add 1-2g per liter from the third flowering week onwards. Use once a week until the end of the flowering period.
  • We recommend pH and EC control early on and during the entire process.
Hydroponics:

• Add 1g per liter to the nutrient solution from the third flowering week onwards.
  • You will absolutely need to measure pH and EC in your nutrient solution so that your plants can grow properly in hydroponic systems.
Contents:

• NPK 0-0-62
  • 62% Potassium

780grow

Be careful with the Bud Comapctor. As Shed pointed out it's really high in K and combined with the MC amount of K that's quite a lethal amount going in :)

Dosage and how to use Dense Bud Compactor by Green Plant:

Soil and Coco Coir:

• Add 1-2g per liter from the third flowering week onwards. Use once a week until the end of the flowering period.
  • We recommend pH and EC control early on and during the entire process.
Hydroponics:

• Add 1g per liter to the nutrient solution from the third flowering week onwards.
  • You will absolutely need to measure pH and EC in your nutrient solution so that your plants can grow properly in hydroponic systems.
Contents:

• NPK 0-0-62
  • 62% Potassium
Dense i was told to use just last 2 to 3 weeks from a green planet rep.
I am not running MC on this grow, only my lambs breath auto. Ive been using green planet 3 part nutrient system. Ill do one feed with dense and water and closely monitor,

MrSauga

I am not running MC on this grow, only my lambs breath auto.
Ahhh, sorry and thanks for the reminder. I get confused easily in the morning. I do believe it has something to do with a good wake and bake.

Backlipslide

Did someone say wake and bake!! :smokin2:

Backlipslide

780grow

Does the frequency of watering change throughout flower? Ive been noticing the pot is not drying up as quickly this last feed which was 3 days ago, vs last 2 weeks pot was pretty light after 3 days. Do they typically absorb less during the last 3-4 weeks of flower?

Top Bottom