Acapulco & Blue Cheese Auto

Looking perky this morning. Tucked some fan leaves of BC behind bud sites to expose to more light.

Attachments

• 20200107_071205.jpg
    20200107_071205.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • 20200107_071201.jpg
    20200107_071201.jpg
    882.5 KB · Views: 23
Day 41

Watered Bluecheese last night with 100% nutes 1gallon, last watering was 6 days ago with a top up on thursday. Looking healthy and plumb this morning. 6.4ph 880ppm

Acapulco Gold - watered this morning with 100% nutes with around 3.5 litres. Last watering was monday with a top up thursday as well. Looking healthy except for what could be nute burn on top set of leaves but I believe this may have been from last week. 6.2ph 920ppm.

Temp is between 20c - 26c
RH 40-60% - this is a little higher high what I want during flower but I also have my seedling in the same tent. 3 fans blow so will keep a close watch on BC and AG for any high humidity issues.

It's a good sunday when its -30 outside and your fridge is stocked and plants are healthy!

Attachments

• 20200112_101708.jpg
    20200112_101708.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 20200112_100553.jpg
    20200112_100553.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • 20200112_100515.jpg
    20200112_100515.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200112_095834.jpg
    20200112_095834.jpg
    756.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200112_095808.jpg
    20200112_095808.jpg
    949.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200112_095744.jpg
    20200112_095744.jpg
    705.3 KB · Views: 17
That's in celcius. About to go into a deep freeze for about a week. I would say -40c with windchill bringing that to almost -55c. Its death weather! Lol

I love waking up and being able to see the mountains. However it about a 3 hour drive before you can get to any but well worth it if you have a full weekend to do hikes as there are so many trails.
I snowboard so also head over in the winter time but I refuse to go when its colder than -15c. This is a pic from a ski resort we were at around christmas, this is right before we hit smoked one then went boarding down a nice bowl!
OH YEAH! I was like, minus 30!? Damn!

I get something called altitude asthma these day, ironically I think it's from smoking pot. My smoke intake has stepped up a bit since I started growing. Cold air is hard on the lungs these days. That and I'm much heavier than when I hiked.

Those mountains look pretty tall. Im the same way about the mountains. I was born 5 or 6 miles away from where I am now. I lived at the beach for a while but the rest of the time I've been here. Only recently have I thought about moving. I have an uncle that lives withing eye sight of Vacouver Island... that would be cool, but there are no jobs. I'd live in Victoria in a God damn second!

I'll bet your lift lines are a bit easier... must be nice. In Southern California the lines are mother fucking ( theres no other way to put it) ridiculous at the few ski areas. But you have about a day before the snow turns to glass and it's no more fun.

@Stltoed
We actually live in the same area. I say that because of what we talked about in PM, about how bannff and jasper are a site to see!

coldest for me was probably last year when we had -40C and below temperatures for 40+ days in a row. I had to work in that, building a school in morinville. It was brutal.

It's a good sunday when its -30 outside and your fridge is stocked and plants are healthy!
On the news they were saying in Alberta region, the average temperature is -41 right now with the wind chill.

the wind last night knocked off the gate on my fence in the back. So I had to go out there this morning and try to tie wire it shut for now. It was damn cold!

you also snowboard? Cool man! Do you ever go to rabbit? Or only the mountains?

Its pretty tame out here now, but yes! Your absolutely right. It IS nice to be able to rub it in!
I usually get yelled at for posting pictures like that when you guys have weather.

I don’t doubt that one bit. I’m not going to lie, I hope you get a sun burn from hell! :laughtwo: :high-five:
HA HA HA! That's more like it! Dont let me get away with that shit!

OH YEAH! I was like, minus 30!? Damn!

I get something called altitude asthma these day, ironically I think it's from smoking pot. My smoke intake has stepped up a bit since I started growing. Cold air is hard on the lungs these days. That and I'm much heavier than when I hiked.

Those mountains look pretty tall. Im the same way about the mountains. I was born 5 or 6 miles away from where I am now. I lived at the beach for a while but the rest of the time I've been here. Only recently have I thought about moving. I have an uncle that lives withing eye sight of Vacouver Island... that would be cool, but there are no jobs. I'd live in Victoria in a God damn second!

I'll bet your lift lines are a bit easier... must be nice. In Southern California the lines are mother fucking ( theres no other way to put it) ridiculous at the few ski areas. But you have about a day before the snow turns to glass and it's no more fun.

I love the mountains but I love the water even more, I miss living in NS when my backyard was part of the ocean bay...we would see porpoises from my windows and lots of swimming! Much like BC where theres mountains and waters but unfortuntely you are right there is not much job opportunities which is why I'm not living in NS anymore either.
Lines do get long on weekends or holidays but theres usually an option for single lines and just meet the boys at top instead of waiting in group lines :slide:. BC would be a great place to live, I've thought about moving over but havent pulled the trigger....I head over when I can to Vancouver to enjoy the food and sights!
@Stltoed
We actually live in the same area. I say that because of what we talked about in PM, about how bannff and jasper are a site to see!

coldest for me was probably last year when we had -40C and below temperatures for 40+ days in a row. I had to work in that, building a school in morinville. It was brutal.

On the news they were saying in Alberta region, the average temperature is -41 right now with the wind chill.

the wind last night knocked off the gate on my fence in the back. So I had to go out there this morning and try to tie wire it shut for now. It was damn cold!

you also snowboard? Cool man! Do you ever go to rabbit? Or only the mountains?
I've gone to rabbit hill twice since the ten years I've be in edmonton, cant do local hills once I've been to mountains it's just not the same lol. I often go to lake louise, marmot and sunshine. Pic from previous post was in revelstoke!

I love the mountains but I love the water even more, I miss living in NS when my backyard was part of the ocean bay...we would see porpoises from my windows and lots of swimming! Much like BC where theres mountains and waters but unfortuntely you are right there is not much job opportunities which is why I'm not living in NS anymore either.
Lines do get long on weekends or holidays but theres usually an option for single lines and just meet the boys at top instead of waiting in group lines :slide:. BC would be a great place to live, I've thought about moving over but havent pulled the trigger....I head over when I can to Vancouver to enjoy the food and sights!
I've gone to rabbit hill twice since the ten years I've be in edmonton, cant do local hills once I've been to mountains it's just not the same lol. I often go to lake louise, marmot and sunshine. Pic from previous post was in revelstoke!
I love the water too. I swam on a team, played water polo. When I was in high school we would water ski every week. I also used to body board, but now that I'm fat i make a better bouy than a boat.

I've only snowboarded a few times in California. I skied for a week in Austria, it's like you say about conditions... once you've had good snow ice can go suck a dick.

I'd do BC, but Canada is stingy about dirtbag Americans living up there.

I'd do BC, but Canada is stingy about dirtbag Americans living up there.
Don’t be a dirtbag then! :rofl:

You couldn’t handle the environment anyways. Too cold.

I’ve never snow boarded in the mountains, so it’s good enough for me. Last time I went out I went to canyon in red deer. They had the hill designed for the Canada winter sports last year so it was deadly with the extra jumps and rails! I had a blast!

I hope your working inside! West henday sucks...I drive east and traffic is better for me that way. I'm in detached garage so it only went to -15 in there...I'll take that right now
Yeah I’ve been lucky and worked inside all winter. Last year I wasn’t, building that school in moronville sucked ass! The job site kept getting broken into as well, one thing after another lol.

when I leave for work it’s usually around 5-530 in the morning, so I beat the morning rush. I like henday west over east for some reason, but your right, it’s usually all bummed up on the west.

my garage is full of crap/storage, so we don’t park in the garage. If there was room, my boat would be in there lol. My block heater male plug is broken off so I can’t even plug in my car. Double whammy! I need to fix it but who can work with metal objects in this weather.

Speaking of alberta edibles will be released in stores this week....i may dabble but end goal is to making my own gummies!
Yeah, I mean a person could still get edibles in Alberta. They just weren’t regulated yet (or legal). I’ve actually got some gummys in my freezer lol, a friend from work gave me them for me letting him use my job box while I was off site.

Don’t be a dirtbag then! :rofl:

You couldn’t handle the environment anyways. Too cold.

I’ve never snow boarded in the mountains, so it’s good enough for me. Last time I went out I went to canyon in red deer. They had the hill designed for the Canada winter sports last year so it was deadly with the extra jumps and rails! I had a blast!
I gotta be me...
Yeah you might be right

Back
Top Bottom