Acapulco & Blue Cheese Auto

Hey @780grow do you listen to the radio on your drives, or auxiliary? Just curious at what station you normally listen to. I’m normally the bear, but my radio is messed up, and starts to go all staticky half way of my drive home.

I switch back and forth between bear, hot 107.1, now radio, and a couple others but I find radio so damn repetitive it drives me crazy......so recently I've been enjoying the quietness so my channel is set on CBC Radio...they got some good classic instrumentals on there...or I sometimes drive in utter silence and think.
I use my aux if Im feeling like some hardcore EDM to pump me up for the gym! so yeah,...im all over the place with music.

I switch back and forth between bear, hot 107.1, now radio, and a couple others but I find radio so damn repetitive it drives me crazy......so recently I've been enjoying the quietness so my channel is set on CBC Radio...they got some good classic instrumentals on there...or I sometimes drive in utter silence and think.
I use my aux if Im feeling like some hardcore EDM to pump me up for the gym! so yeah,...im all over the place with music.
Those are the usual presets on my radio. For a while there I was listening to virgin radio because of their morning show. I would phone in almost every morning and they knew me by name just by seeing my number. Then the chick (I can’t remember her name) left for maturity leave. She used to work on the bear. I’m throwing a complete blank right now.

Did you win anything decent?
Is it Gillian Foote you are talking about? I know she was on the bear previous.
Some mornings I cannot listen to any of those stations as I cant stand some of the conversations they have....Im not a morning person!

Did you win anything decent?
Is it Gillian Foote you are talking about? I know she was on the bear previous
Yes that’s exactly who it was, she had a morning show with another chick who no longer works there anymore I believe. No, never won anything. Just phoned in and chatted about their topics. I’d tell them stories and I in most cases made it on air every time.

I won the bong song once from the bear, it wasn’t much but it was something! I forgot about that. huhhh! Maybe I have won something!

I’ve also qualified for my name to be in a draw for tickets to a concert once, but didn’t win. It was last year sometime, can’t remember the show.

Day 45

Watered BC last night to runoff after pot was light and leaves were starting to droop. Checked this morning and again 10 hours later and leaves havent perked up. Is it possible she is preparing to sleep already although lights off is still 4 hours away. Last watering before last night was saturday

Did a quick top up of water on AG and shes also looking limp and droopy today. Last watering was Sunday.

No leaf discoloration shown in both autoflowers so not sure why they are both so limp.

I think both are done stretching and have more than doubled in size. Will see if they bounce back tomorrow.

20200116_174309.jpg
20200116_174302.jpg
20200116_174254.jpg
20200116_174250.jpg
20200116_174247.jpg

Day 47.
Feed acapulco today 870ppm. Week 2 bloom full nutes. Gave a light topping thursday. Took a couple days to dry her out since last watering was sunday. No issues and growth is getting there.
20200118_090437.jpg

Day 45

Bluecheese the more bushy one is on about 4-5 day wet/dry cycle right now. Leaves are looking great and trichomes development although seems a bit later compare to my last grow but finally starting to come through.
Gave her a feeding today with week 3 bloom nutes at 100% at 970ppm. She's really bounced back since her slow veg stage/preflower.
20200119_085549.jpg
20200119_085536.jpg

Day 51

Bluecheese Auto - Noticed some light burn starting to happen with the upper half of the leaves so raised light to 20" (58k lumens) to lessen the intensity of the light, also raising it might allow her to absorb more light from sleeping less.
Removed some budsites from the very bottom of the plant and removed some fan leaves to allow for light penetration.
Also did a watering of straight 6.4ph water as I noticed the pot was getting light and I wanted to water immediately after some removal of the leaves and low budsites. BC is taking about 4-5litres of water every 3 days.

No activity with Acapulco besides light being raised. Her pot was still heavy and she seems to be about 5-6 days for watering, which is not surprising as she is not quite as bushy as BC. She is in potting mix which I believe is retaining more water than BC in promix hp

Looking good, @780grow ! :Rasta:

Where did you get that platform your plants are on?

Looking good, @780grow ! :Rasta:

Where did you get that platform your plants are on?

Thanks! Appreciate the input, im doing my best to keep up with them!

Those are just individual pot elevators with saucer trays beneath them. I got 13" and the bigger one is 16", from my local hydroponic store. I checked amazon and they are on there as well. I water my plants while they sit on eleavated pots over the tray and usually remove the tray couple hours later once its no longer dripping. I do take my plants out of tent for watering.

Thanks! Appreciate the input, im doing my best to keep up with them!

Those are just individual pot elevators with saucer trays beneath them. I got 13" and the bigger one is 16", from my local hydroponic store. I checked amazon and they are on there as well. I water my plants while they sit on eleavated pots over the tray and usually remove the tray couple hours later once its no longer dripping. I do take my plants out of tent for watering.
Thanks! I looked up plant elevators on Zon and there they were. It never ceases to amaze me how there's a product out there for whatever need you may have! :thanks:

Thanks! I looked up plant elevators on Zon and there they were. It never ceases to amaze me how there's a product out there for whatever need you may have! :thanks:

Lol word!
I believe they ranged between $10-15 cad at my local store. Dont over pay if you dont need to!

:goodluck:

Day 53

Acapulco Gold Auto

Feeding tonight at 900ppm at 6.4ph, last feeding was 6 days ago, with a top up im between. Leaves are pretty small and bit sparse so no need for tucking or removal. Just letting her do her thing.
Temp 18c-26c
Humidity 35-45%

Attachments

• 20200124_173526.jpg
    20200124_173526.jpg
    972.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200124_173334.jpg
    20200124_173334.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200124_173328.jpg
    20200124_173328.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 25