Acapulco & Blue Cheese Auto

I must have missed the growth of another branch off the bottom branch or it happened in this last week or so....if that happens past the stage as you mentioned then just leave it be? Even if its going to give me less than desirable buds?
One branch won't make a difference... in other words the plant will concentrate on the main colas for the most part. Leave her be. Some of that lower 'larf' has the best trich production. It may not be the best bud, but quality wise it's just fine :)

One branch won't make a difference... in other words the plant will concentrate on the main colas for the most part. Leave her be. Some of that lower 'larf' has the best trich production. It may not be the best bud, but quality wise it's just fine :)

I guess i can mix it with the trim to make some butter or something.

Was playing around the cuttings and snipped the ends of the tips off and each leaf tip had liquid coming out from it....not sure if this is normal with all plants but i was pretty surprised.

You can take off the lower larfy buds anytime you want right up until harvest. I would leave the branches though. I've been delarfing all my plants this year and take off the lower buds every time the plant tries to grow one.
I just want her to fk off already and stop growing larfy ass buds! Focus on the mains ffs! :D

Or you might want to try leaving them on when you harvest the nice buds on top. Put them back in the tent for a week or two and keep feeding. They might firm up a bit. It's worked for me before, but not with every plant.

Or you might want to try leaving them on when you harvest the nice buds on top. Put them back in the tent for a week or two and keep feeding. They might firm up a bit. It's worked for me before, but not with every plant.
Good idea...my buddy did this as well and i think it worked out well too. Ill check trichomes closer to harvest time....typically the upper level buds will have more cloudy/amber than then lower buds?
I know this may work for lower buds but the lowest weakest most pathetic buds i dont have much hope for...like this little shit. Id have to grind her up and sniff it to get high

20200202_215715.jpg

Just noticed there is some tacoing going on. Didnt see it yesterday but you can see from pics taken yesterday night.

Temp 15c-23c i was away but it usually stays above 16c at night
Humidity 40-50%
Light at 16"

20200203_184450.jpg20200203_184436.jpg20200203_184800.jpg

This ^. Light stress can appear without heat and vice versa.

I was thinking as im entering into week 4 flower they would want more light. Ill move it up 4 inches to 20" for acapulco and just add a lift for bluecheese since she seems to be fine with the current light distance.

They do want more light in flower, but you have to know how much they're getting. A lux meter comes in really handy and will keep you from burning any plants down the road. Mine was about $32 from Amazon, a Dr Meter LX1330B. And here is a handy guide on how to use it:

Unfortunately the gf says i buy too much for my plants lol and i must agree ive been buying things here and there so cant quite justify a light meter.
According to my light meter app (whether its accurate or not) on my S8 phone it shows 50k lux at the top bud and around 40k at the second level.
Acapulco is still showing tacoing and hasnt quite fixed itself yet, not sure if its supposed to or not.
Currently have light at 20" from top for both plants.

Depending on how crispy the edges are will determine whether the leaves recover, but a healthy leaf should straighten out if you catch it in time. If not, just see if any others curl or the curl gets worse or burns.

50K lux is getting up there for some strains, if the app is right. Of course it could be 70 and it could be 30 :).
Curls havent gotten worse but the uppet leaves are feeling a little crispy. Lights were 16" at 60k before adjustment. I also hear this could be mag deficency? Was planning on giving ber some calmag next feed.....thoughts on that?

Never knew 50k lux was considered high for some strains. AG strain seems to have really tiny leaves and maybe thays why its more sensitive to light? Between 30k and 70k i hope its the lesser :rolleyes:

I also hear this could be mag deficency? Was planning on giving ber some calmag next feed.....thoughts on that?
Mag def will always start at the bottom and move up since it's a mobile element. If you don't see the same symptoms on the large lower fans then it's not a mag def :)

Unfortunately the gf says i buy too much for my plants lol and i must agree ive been buying things here and there so cant quite justify a light meter.

I know your feeling, when I think I’ve purchased the final piece I find something else I want

Back
Top Bottom