Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week - October

Indoor Height (cm): 100/110cm

Outdoor Height (cm): up to 200cm

Outdoor Yield (g): up to 1500

Taste: Citrus, Coffee, Creamy, Pine, Sweet, Woody

Aroma: Earthy, Pine, Pungent, Sweet

Effect: Cerebral, Aroused, Energizing, Creative, Euphoria, Happy

All are welcome to this journal.

Three seeds were started ten days ago in rapid rooter pods. A heating mat was used, set to 75F. I kept them in the dark for 24hrs followed by 16 hrs per day under a T12 light.

All three sprouted.

Then they were put in their forever 6" net pots with clay pebbles.
Then put in a temporary DIY DWC tupperware to grow a bit under a four 2' T5 fixture. Measured 20k lux at plant tops.

They will be moved to their forever flood and drain tray under a 600w LED within two weeks.

AG 10 days from seed (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 13 since seed planted.

Still in the small tent running a four bulb 2' t5 measuring 20k lux at plant tops.

Nutrient solution is GH three part liquid mixed near 50% of recommended amounts for Early Growth.

PHed to around 5.9-6.0.

They will be moved to the big room soon.

AG day 13 since seed (4).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 13 since seeds planted.

AG day 13 since seed (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 13 since seed planted.

Looking good GW. I'm getting some electrical work done in my basement, then I'll be running the same strain in my RDWC. Lucky me gets to see you do it first 😉

Thanks LKA BudMan! I just finished getting the big room ready. I'm moving them tomorrow. I only got three seeds and luckily all sprouted, so I'll have to veg a little longer than running four. I can't wait to see what you do with Acapulco Gold. I've got Fuel D.OG spouting at the moment and they will follow the Acapulco Gold in the DiY DWC tupperware in a few days. Fuel D.OG is from Chemdog (Sour Diesel x OG Kush) and Fuel OG (Diesel x HeadBand).

Acapulco Gold
Spent some time getting the big room ready for the plants. I plan on moving them in tomorrow.
Reservoir was filled and GH three part liquid nutes were added at 50% of recommended amount for 17gallons in Early Growth. PHhed to 5.5-6.0 with PHdown

Grow room information.

3'x3' flood and drain tray with fitted pvc top cover.
pvc scrog frame with two levels. one fixed the other variable
17 gallon tote reservoir. doubled up
smallest flow rate water pump I could find
15-20 gallon aquarium heater (used during cold months)
35w air pump running 3 stones and two weighted tubes

600w variable LED light (HLG600R)

Wall mounted AC

De-humidifier when needed

Exhaust fan controlled by Inkbird device when needed

2nd inkbird device for electric oil radiator type heater when needed

AG room 1 day from move in.JPG

Acapulco Gold's final home. Reservoir is filled, nutes added, PHed, 15-20 gallon aquarium heater running to get the temp up to minimum for tomorrow.

Acapulco Gold
Day 16 since seeds planted.

Moved the three AGs from the little DIY DWC tupperware into it's final home in big room.

The tupperware has been cleaned and will be ready for the Fuel D.OG in a few days. I planted 5 seeds and all five have sprouted. Don't know if they are all good yet but they did sprout and are sticking up through the rapid rooter cubes. :thumb:

AG 1st day in the big room Day 16 since seed (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold 1st day in the flood and drain tray. Day 16 since the seeds were planted.

AG 1st day in the big room Day 16 since seed (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold 1st day in the flood and drain tray. Day 16 since the seeds were planted.

Acapulco Gold
Day 22 since sprout.

Light set 29" above tray cover. Power setting 200w out of 600w. Measurement at plant top equals 34k lux.

Additional GH three part nutrients were added to current reservoir to equal 75% recommended for Early Growth.

Small amounts of PH Down are being added during daily checks to maintain 5.5-6.0 reservoir.

AC units were taken out of storage mode and readied for use later this week as outside temps are supposed to rise sharply.

Everything running normally.

AG Day 15 veg (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 22 since sprout.

Acapulco Gold
Day 23 since sprout

Added more three part GH nutrients to equal 100% recommended amounts for Early Growth.
PH is in the 5.5-6.0 range after evening res. top up.

2nd screen fitting was verified and then removed until needed.

AG Day 23 since sprout (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 23 from sprout.

Acapulco Gold
Day 17 since hydro

Everything's running normally.
Lights are set at 30" from tray cover, measuring 30k lux. Power level 225w/600w.

The plants are starting to grow. 100% Early Grow nute level in the reservoir seems to agree with them. Small amounts of PH down are being added during bi-daily grow checks to keep PH in the 5.5-6.0 range.

AC has been activated.

The other room now has the Fuel D.OG in it.

AG Day 17 veg (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 17 Veg.

AG Day 17 veg3 (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 17 Veg.

Acapulco Gold
Day 19 veg.

Everything running normal.
PH is checked and adjusted if necessary during bi daily checks. Only PH down needed during this phase of growth.

AG Day 19 veg (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 19 veg.

AG Day 19 veg (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 19 veg. Wide leaf blades.

Acapulco Gold
Day 23 veg.

PH is staying very stable in the desired range. 5.5-6.0

Lighting- Light height remains unchanged at 30" above pvc tray cover. Power level increased to 325w/600w. Measured at the pvc tray cover equaled 35k lux.

Almost touching the first screen as of this A.M.

AG Day 23 veg (3).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 23 veg.

AG Day 23 veg (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 23 veg.

All are welcome to this journal.

Three seeds were started ten days ago in rapid rooter pods. A heating mat was used, set to 75F. I kept them in the dark for 24hrs followed by 16 hrs per day under a T12 light.

All three sprouted.

Then they were put in their forever 6" net pots with clay pebbles.
Then put in a temporary DIY DWC tupperware to grow a bit under a four 2' T5 fixture. Measured 20k lux at plant tops.

They will be moved to their forever flood and drain tray under a 600w LED within two weeks.

AG 10 days from seed (2).JPG
I was going to do a Colombian Gold ( from Ace) and sold @Herbies Seeds but it didn’t sprout. Tag me if you would n I’ll go along for the ride. CL🍀

Sounds good @CaptainLucky and I welcome everyone, don't think you need an invite. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I looked at those too and the seed bank I was looking at never had them in stock or I probably would already have some. :rolleyes: Columbian weed was the best of my youth but the best of it only showed up for a short period of time, then it was all brown and too dry.

I am enjoying watching your group of sativas. I am especially interested in how your Panama behaves, being grown in soil and vegged longer. I would say, don't be afraid to lop off stuff if it gets too close to the lights. It will take awhile before the buds get any size to them.

I will be growing Golden Tiger after these two grows. I will plant three seeds and grow what I get. I plan on flipping them at or before 21 days from sprout. and growing them just like the Panama only this time I will have a 2nd screen to keep them from falling over. :rolleyes:

Sounds good @CaptainLucky and I welcome everyone, don't think you need an invite. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I looked at those too and the seed bank I was looking at never had them in stock or I probably would already have some. :rolleyes: Columbian weed was the best of my youth but the best of it only showed up for a short period of time, then it was all brown and too dry.

I am enjoying watching your group of sativas. I am especially interested in how your Panama behaves, being grown in soil and vegged longer. I would say, don't be afraid to lop off stuff if it gets too close to the lights. It will take awhile before the buds get any size to them.

I will be growing Golden Tiger after these two grows. I will plant three seeds and grow what I get. I plan on flipping them at or before 21 days from sprout. and growing them just like the Panama only this time I will have a 2nd screen to keep them from falling over. :rolleyes:
It’s really been a surprise at how different each one of these strains needs are. I look forward to seeing how your Golden Tiger goes. Quite a big difference between soil n hydro. I wish I could introduce a CO2 bag to my tent but since it’s in my bedroom I’m afraid I’d asphyxiate myself. lol CL🍀

In my opinion CO2 dangers are overblown.

My knowledge base is having worked at a CO2 company many moons ago before the military. Company was a branch of Air Liquide a French company. We had refrigerated liquid CO2 and dry ice machines. I got to handle a bit of dry ice.
Unless you are in a really sealed up place, with lots of CO2, and stay in there for a fairly long time, you will be fine.
That being said, I don't know about putting it in the bedroom. You might have dreams of baked bread. The bucket does put out a baked goods smell. If you smell it with your nose close, you get the beer smell.

I distill my CO2 buckets after they quit bubbling and add it to a couple of white oak barrels. The bucket contains: water, caramelized barley, rough ground yellow corn, cane sugar, and regular bakers yeast. In my grow area they almost always bubble CO2 for at least a week.

Back
Top Bottom