Accidental Cross Breeding Of Strains

joetherag42

Last year when I was going through my HEART challenges I could not get out in my Grow to check on the plants.
I had some CBD Harle Tsu, and three other strains of High THC plants growing.
By the time I was able to walk to my grow greenhouse, three different plant strains developed into males.
They already had caused the female CBD, and THC plants to develop seeds.
So in the end I got a couple thousand seeds from four mixed strains.
My heart is stabilized now and I am seeing what comes out of my new seeds.
Just germinated normal HARLE TSU, cbd kush, and three other strains from new seeds.
My seedlings are now three weeks old and about 9" tall and looking good.

Turn lemons to...lemon seeds eh? I decided to let a hermie that just looked so nice go, thought I could mitigate the propogate...that was a resounding no, so I have lots of a fair amount of crosses myself...I'm excited to see what they turn out like! Cheers bro gl! :yahoo:

I'll check out some of my cross breed seeds in a while.
Got to take care of 6 Jedi Og first till the seedlings get 9" and I transplant to it's final 5 gallon grow bucket.

My neighbour had a male which pollinated the entire neighbourhood.

Buy a couple pounds of hemp seeds for $30 and fill his mailbox up, maybe he'll get the message. Or you could collect pollen from a healthy male and go dust every outdoor bud he's got developing. But that would be... well, come to think of it, "justice" fits the end of that sentence far better than "mean" does, lol.

His son came to visit, and I heard him saying "I didn't know!" a bunch of times, 5 minutes later the male was gone, permanently.
His son used to grow. Next time I saw his son I gave him a gram, even if it was too late.
Buy a couple pounds of hemp seeds for $30 and fill his mailbox up, maybe he'll get the message. Or you could collect pollen from a healthy male and go dust every outdoor bud he's got developing. But that would be... well, come to think of it, "justice" fits the end of that sentence far better than "mean" does, lol.

Hanging around to watch the show! Thinking they should be great.

My outdoor grow this year is compliments of ?unseen banana.

Last year when I was going through my HEART challenges I could not get out in my Grow to check on the plants.
I had some CBD Harle Tsu, and three other strains of High THC plants growing.
By the time I was able to walk to my grow greenhouse, three different plant strains developed into males.
They already had caused the female CBD, and THC plants to develop seeds.
So in the end I got a couple thousand seeds from four mixed strains.
My heart is stabilized now and I am seeing what comes out of my new seeds.
Just germinated normal HARLE TSU, cbd kush, and three other strains from new seeds.
My seedlings are now three weeks old and about 9" tall and looking good.
After my harvest the HARLE TSU still lab tested at 8% THC. I didn't ask for the amount of CBD.
However, the TINCTURE I made from it hardly affects anyone as far as getting High.
I've read this may be because the CBD counter acts some of the THC, thereby making it milder.
As of 8-22-21 I have a few more that will be harvested in October this year. I will again take some buds to the lab,
and have it tested for both CBD and THC. Results to be posted later.

After my harvest the HARLE TSU still lab tested at 8% THC. I didn't ask for the amount of CBD.
However, the TINCTURE I made from it hardly affects anyone as far as getting High.
I've read this may be because the CBD counter acts some of the THC, thereby making it milder.
As of 8-22-21 I have a few more that will be harvested in October this year. I will again take some buds to the lab,
and have it tested for both CBD and THC. Results to be posted later.
Hi, I'm wondering about the lab testing you have done. Can anyone have this done ? What type of business does it so i know what to look for ? What is the average cost of having a strain tested ? Any chance the results include Terpene Profiles ?

Hi, I'm wondering about the lab testing you have done. Can anyone have this done ? What type of business does it so i know what to look for ? What is the average cost of having a strain tested ? Any chance the results include Terpene Profiles ?

If you in a Legal State that allows you to grow your own, then you looking for the same Labs that test for the Legal Growers for them to be able to sell the product. Problem is you can't mail it into the lab, so have to deliver or pay a courier to take it there physically. So for me as a home grower in example closest Labs are 45 miles and the basic THC only tests start at over $100 each and go up in price for whatever specific analysis you are wanting. So while it would be cool to know %'s, not so much at that much of a cost plus my time involved physical driving it somewhere out of town in order to test it. They have "home" type tests that personally I have as much faith in as the $10 PH Pens on the Bay ;) and I could smoke some and pull a number out of my backside that has as good chance of it being right too :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom