Accidental Reveg: Harvest Or Wait?

elunex

Today's been a rough day... I went into my tent to see that 2 of my 3 plants (Master Kush & Double Cheese) were showing signs of reveg, the Master Kush (pictured below) is by far the worst of the the three.

I must have knocked the timer switch while installing a dehumidifier a week and a half ago. So the plants have been sitting with 24/0 light for about 10 days.

They are now in week 4 of "flower", and I'm not sure what to do. I've read a ton of threads about this, but the suggestions seemed to be heavily based on the condition of the plant. So I'm looking for some help with mine.

Looking to get any kind of input on what I should do, by more experienced growers.

The Master Kush was looking quite dense before the light issue, and was quite frosty -- however at week 4, they are naturally far away from an ideal harvest. Is it worth just doing a 24 hour dark and then 12/12 and hope for no hermies. Or to cut my losses, harvest and see what kind of bud comes from it?

Any input is appreciated, it's all rather heart breaking.

18829246-4f88-449a-822b-a0b5eca5b819.jpg

Been there...done that... Sucks asssss

They will be fine, just lost basically those 10 days and about 2-3 weeks to restart

Mine turned out ok, not gonna say as good as without the Fup, but don't kill em

My security prevention Timer

Lol
IMG_20181023_072834.jpg

Been there...done that... Sucks asssss

They will be fine, just lost basically those 10 days and about 2-3 weeks to restart

Mine turned out ok, not gonna say as good as without the Fup, but don't kill em

My security prevention Timer

Lol
IMG_20181023_072834.jpg

Thanks for the hope! It's now been 2 weeks since they were flicked back to flower, but I'm so unsure about what to expect from them. On one hand, they lost a lot of the sugar leaf trichomes and seemed to 'degenerate' a bit in smell, but the buds still seem to be fully intact in the sense that they still have the primary inner bud (the one that was there before reveg)

But then there are new pistils on the outside. So I've got orange pistils on the initial buds and then all the new growth with the new pistils.

How does the maturation process take place now? Do I have to wait until the new growth is budded ripe, or does one focus on the initial bud development and then just throw away the undeveloped stretch from the reveg? My Master Kush has stretched a lot after being put back into flowering...

So if the initial buds continue to develop from where they were, they would take about another 4 weeks, but if I have to wait until the new pistils dense up, I imagine that's more going to be like 6-7 weeeks.

Back
Top Bottom