Accidentally bought Happy Frog

20191013_091844.jpg
20191013_091539.jpg
20191013_091512.jpg
20191007_081123.jpg

The good part is that the buds are getting a little bigger every day...

Concerned about what?

I've been reading on this all week since I'm near the end as well. I've seen just a few, to 10%, be the most recommended answers. The majority being cloudy seems to be the most important thing though. That's what I'm going with. And I'll assume if the majority are cloudy than Amber are there or will show up quickly. Good luck on your harvest!

I've been reading on this all week since I'm near the end as well. I've seen just a few, to 10%, be the most recommended answers. The majority being cloudy seems to be the most important thing though. That's what I'm going with. And I'll assume if the majority are cloudy than Amber are there or will show up quickly. Good luck on your harvest!
Ok thank you. I see that on some buds towards the top but not underneath. should I do a 2 stage harvest or wait?

Ok thank you. I see that on some buds towards the top but not underneath. should I do a 2 stage harvest or wait?
Nice looking plant, she should give you a nice bunch of buds! Sure, if you see some that are there take them. I've been reading that quite a few growers will do this. If , when, I'm faced with this I'll harvest those that are ready and let the rest be and get themselves ready.

Nice looking plant, she should give you a nice bunch of buds! Sure, if you see some that are there take them. I've been reading that quite a few growers will do this. If , when, I'm faced with this I'll harvest those that are ready and let the rest be and get themselves ready.
What does 10 percent look like under 60x?

Back
Top Bottom