Accidentally bought Happy Frog

Azsmoker420

I've read that this soil isn't good because its breaks down before the plant is done developing apparently the ph goes down and becomes too acidic. If this is true I'm totally screwed because I cant afford nutrients or different soil. Is there a home remedy I can use to get my plant through this period of time. How can I tell if my soil has a good ph level?

I've been using Happy Frog since day 1. Don't worry. Put your seed in the dirt, let it grow, don't over water. After about 3 weeks the nutrients in the soil will be washed out and you can start light nutrients, maybe an 1/4 - 1/2 strength. And, you should start a journal so we can all follow along and help you out.

You stated that you can't afford nutrients. You need to find a way to come up with $50 and purchase the basic nutrients to get you through the grow. Go help somebody out for a day to come up with the money and purchase the nutrients at a local store or on Amazon. Your grow will be difficult to do without them in my opinion

You stated that you can't afford nutrients. You need to find a way to come up with $50 and purchase the basic nutrients to get you through the grow. Go help somebody out for a day to come up with the money and purchase the nutrients at a local store or on Amazon. Your grow will be difficult to do without them in my opinion
Hi @Azsmoker420 ! Welcome to the forum! :welcome:
You don't even have to spend that much... Jack's Classic. 2 part system and it will cost you about $20 for enough to get you through 3 grows.
I like Happy Frog too... it does what it is supposed to do.
:goodluck:

Mega Crop has a free sample, just pay for shipping. It will get you half way through your grow. It is super cheap and works very well. It is also super easy to use.

I just bought another Fox Fire Nut pack x3, for $27.00 bucks shipped on eBay.
I ordered, and less then three days later it was at the door.

Almost forgot, with FF nuts, I would use at 1/3 strength until you figure it out.

Welcome to 420,Azsmoker420 !:welcome:

Mega Crop has a free sample, just pay for shipping.

It's good stuff-I'm using it with my current grow,and the plants love it.
Go to the Greenleaf Nutrients website,they'll hook you up with 300g,enough for apx. 60 gallons

You don't even have to spend that much... Jack's Classic. 2 part system and it will cost you about $20 for enough to get you through 3 grows.
What is Jack's classic? I could swing $20. Thank you everyone for your input. I'm taking everything in and b n

So much information. I have alot to learn
15543184091831989165024412603734.jpg

I use happy frog every grow. You're safe. Start feeding at week 3-4.
How do i start a grow journal and I cant remember how old it is but it wasn't getting enough light so I transplanted it about 2 weeks ago

I've been using Happy Frog since day 1. Don't worry. Put your seed in the dirt, let it grow, don't over water. After about 3 weeks the nutrients in the soil will be washed out and you can start light nutrients, maybe an 1/4 - 1/2 strength. And, you should start a journal so we can all follow along and help you out.

Welcome to 420,Azsmoker420 !:welcome:

It's good stuff-I'm using it with my current grow,and the plants love it.
Go to the Greenleaf Nutrients website,they'll hook you up with 300g,enough for apx. 60 gallons
Mega crop? I'll check it out

Good looking little plant!
Here ya go on the Journal:

Good looking little plant!
Here ya go on the Journal:
Wow! That's alot ot support. Ok. So is it ok if I dont know the strain? I know its indica

Bagseed is what it's generally called if the strain is unknown .

Lots of folks work with bagseeds,because you sure can't beat the price.

That makes sense to me. The bud was ok it was even purplish. I know the pot is about 7 gallons. I don't know exactly how old it is . Is an aproxamation ok? I'm not sure if it's even female. It wasn't getting enough sun and was in a pot so I transplanted it to a bigger pot with Happy Frog soil and set it out so it can get sun all day instead of half of the day.

Approximations are fine-
Bagseed is always a gamble in the boy or girl dep't- you don't know till you know.
Could also be an autoflower or a photoperiod plant,but it'll let you know that answer-if it starts flowering without altering the lighting schedule to 12 on/12 off,it's an auto-that can happen anytime from now to 4 or 5 weeks from now.
Always alot of variables with bagseed,but that's part of the fun...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190403-153130_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190403-153130_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 188
Back
Top Bottom