Accidentally bought Happy Frog

Is that the right one? Can I use it out doors?

That one's a Bloom Booster formula. You're gonna be looking for something that will get you where you want to go. I would recommend getting some Calmag, along with a good over all veg formula. My first grow I started with Flora Nova Grow and Bloom. Two part series, one for grow and one for flower / bloom. You can mix the two at equal ratios for a transition feed. So, You'll want to get CalMag, Flora Nova Grow, & Flora Nova Bloom, plus you can wait to buy the bloom.

Jacks would be an additive (@ flower I think) but with 10-30-20 you may be a bit strong for starting seeds and clones.
You would need to water it down considerably and that's prolly why Emilya recommended it and how long it could last you. I've never used it before so you'd need to ask her the specifics.

Also, most formulas can be used inside or out. I've grown outdoors and in never had a problem with my nutes. BTW, you'll want to grab some bug spray with Neem Oil. I use Nuke'm ~ Flying Skull.

Keep us posted!

You are fine. You have a healthy plant that is perfectly happy in the happy frog. In another couple of weeks when she starts filling out that container that you mostly filled, uppot her into something larger with even more of your fresh happy frog and she will go for a couple of more weeks, perfectly happy. If your Jacks Classic shows up by then, give her some all purpose and see how she handles it. A week into flower, start giving her the bloom nutes too.
Oh, when you do start giving nutes, dont give them every time you water. Water once with just plain water, then give the nutes the next time. Since you are using synthetic nutes, getting the pH right is important. You also want to save up for a pH meter... the test strips are not going to work very well with your bright blue nutes.
Growing cannabis takes a commitment. Several things have to be just right since this is a weed, and they don't naturally grow in a container. Learning to water correctly is the big first hurdle for most new growers and then pH falls in as number two because it is so misunderstood. For now, just water correctly and all should be well. Things don't usually start getting intense for a few weeks.

You are fine. You have a healthy plant that is perfectly happy in the happy frog. In another couple of weeks when she starts filling out that container that you mostly filled, uppot her into something larger with even more of your fresh happy frog and she will go for a couple of more weeks, perfectly happy. If your Jacks Classic shows up by then, give her some all purpose and see how she handles it. A week into flower, start giving her the bloom nutes too.
Oh, when you do start giving nutes, dont give them every time you water. Water once with just plain water, then give the nutes the next time. Since you are using synthetic nutes, getting the pH right is important. You also want to save up for a pH meter... the test strips are not going to work very well with your bright blue nutes.
Growing cannabis takes a commitment. Several things have to be just right since this is a weed, and they don't naturally grow in a container. Learning to water correctly is the big first hurdle for most new growers and then pH falls in as number two because it is so misunderstood. For now, just water correctly and all should be well. Things don't usually start getting intense for a few weeks.
[/QUOTE ok. I can see that it's no joke. I like a challenge. I definitely want to do this. Quick question. Will all this make a difference even on a reggie plant?

Welcome to 420,Azsmoker420 !:welcome:

It's good stuff-I'm using it with my current grow,and the plants love it.
Go to the Greenleaf Nutrients website,they'll hook you up with 300g,enough for apx. 60 gallons
Hey man. hows ot going?
20190407_182628.jpg
20190407_182626.jpg
20190407_182616.jpg
20190407_182628.jpg
20190407_182628.jpg
20190407_182626.jpg
20190407_182616.jpg
20190407_182626.jpg
20190407_182628.jpg
20190407_182626.jpg
20190407_182616.jpg
20190407_182628.jpg
20190407_182628.jpg
20190407_182626.jpg
20190407_182616.jpg
20190407_182628.jpg
20190407_182626.jpg
20190407_182616.jpg

The plant looks pretty good..If you're thinking of topping it,anytime from here on in would be fine...
Shame about your seeds-you don't really need much to grow cannabis,but seeds are a "must have"
Hope you get hooked up with some more soon!

The plant looks pretty good..If you're thinking of topping it,anytime from here on in would be fine...
Shame about your seeds-you don't really need much to grow cannabis,but seeds are a "must have"
Hope you get hooked up with some more soon!
i found someone who will send me 5 free for leaving a review.
20190408_115404(0).jpg

Approximations are fine-
Bagseed is always a gamble in the boy or girl dep't- you don't know till you know.
Could also be an autoflower or a photoperiod plant,but it'll let you know that answer-if it starts flowering without altering the lighting schedule to 12 on/12 off,it's an auto-that can happen anytime from now to 4 or 5 weeks from now.
Always alot of variables with bagseed,but that's part of the fun...
Hey I topped my plant and trimmed some fan leaves and put it in a bigger pot and it looks really sad

Back
Top Bottom