Accidentally bought Happy Frog

Topping, trimming fan leaves and transplanting at the same time is a big shock to a small plant-it couldn't have grown that much since last Sunday,seems way too small to be defoliating yet,it's only got 10 or 12 leaves (or it had 10 or 12 leaves)
Give it a few days,they usually perk back up-the bigger the stress,the longer it may take.

The plant looks pretty good..If you're thinking of topping it,anytime from here on in would be fine...
Shame about your seeds-you don't really need much to grow cannabis,but seeds are a "must have"
Hope you get hooked up with some more soon!
I'm worried
Topping, trimming fan leaves and transplanting at the same time is a big shock to a small plant-it couldn't have grown that much since last Sunday,seems way too small to be defoliating yet,it's only got 10 or 12 leaves (or it had 10 or 12 leaves)
Give it a few days,they usually perk back up-the bigger the stress,the longer it may take.
I guess I messed up. This is a learning experience. Poor plant. Thank you for your help

Ill give it time.
20190413_172830.jpg
Does it look like it might survive?

She's going to make it just fine-you'd be droopy for awhile too if you'd been through what she's just been through.
In a week,you'll never know she was ever unhappy.
And about watering- @Emilya's got you covered on that-Learn this and your H2o problems are over

She's going to make it just fine-you'd be droopy for awhile too if you'd been through what she's just been through.
In a week,you'll never know she was ever unhappy.
And about watering- @Emilya's got you covered on that-Learn this and your H2o problems are over

Well I was apparently watering very similarly. I was concentrating on the outsides but I was using a milk jug and I was giving twice as much water. I'll probably need to lay off the water for a little bit? Should I give her any? I haven't yet today or yesterday

Well I was apparently watering very similarly. I was concentrating on the outsides but I was using a milk jug and I was giving twice as much water. I'll probably need to lay off the water for a little bit? Should I give her any? I haven't yet today or yesterday
The root ball was super dense

If you gave her a nice,big drink when you transplanted her,she'll probably be ok for another few days.
Can you stick a finger in one of the drain holes-if it feels pretty wet in there she doesn't need any yet.

Good job golf clapping is called for on this one. Golf clapping.
Lol. Thanks
If you gave her a nice,big drink when you transplanted her,she'll probably be ok for another few days.
Can you stick a finger in one of the drain holes-if it feels pretty wet in there she doesn't need any yet.
It's kinda damp. I know it's bad but I didn't water after the transplant today. The soil was kinda wet still

The soil in the new pot was wet,or the soil the plant was in was wet? Or both?

It'll probably be fine-I usually just time my transplants to when the plant needs water.
I think you'll be ok waiting a few days to water-if she starts to wilt (leaves hanging straight down,looking deflated or flat)give her water sooner.

Do you live in Arizona? I know the humidity there is usually very low which will Aid in drying out the pots. You need to get used to the weight of that pot when it's completely dry and when it's not. Water it when it gets light. Everybody says cannabis soil likes to be dried out and the plant almost wilting before you water again. And always water till you get runoff.

Do you live in Arizona? I know the humidity there is usually very low which will Aid in drying out the pots. You need to get used to the weight of that pot when it's completely dry and when it's not. Water it when it gets light. Everybody says cannabis soil likes to be dried out and the plant almost wilting before you water again. And always water till you get runoff.
I am in Az. Alright man. I know your right. That's a great idea. I'm definitely going to do that.

Back
Top Bottom