Accidentally bought Happy Frog

I started a grow journal on this site exactly like they said and none has even glanced at it. On to more important matters. She made it! Mother nature sent rain and fixed her right up
I would be happy to take a look at it. You don't have a link in your signature so how can I find it? And on a similar note, I have a grow Journal going and very few people have commented but they will in time. Post your updates and keep it interesting and have good pictures and the rest will fall in place

I would be happy to take a look at it. You don't have a link in your signature so how can I find it? And on a similar note, I have a grow Journal going and very few people have commented but they will in time. Post your updates and keep it interesting and have good pictures and the rest will fall in place
Hold on brother. I'm going to upload you a pic. This is a fuckin miracle in my book

Hold on brother. I'm going to upload you a pic. This is a fuckin miracle in my book
hey my friend. It's dark out but its obvious shes ok.

Attachments

• 20190417_194838.jpg
    20190417_194838.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 129
I wanna grow dro eventually

I would be happy to take a look at it. You don't have a link in your signature so how can I find it? And on a similar note, I have a gr
20190418_172006.jpg
ow Journal going and very few people have commented but they will in time. Post your updates and keep it interesting and have good pictures and the rest will fall in place

From what little bit I know about growing, I would say the discoloration is Cal Mag deficiency. But hopefully somebody else with more experience will chime in here and tell you what they think.

Are egg shells good for my soil?

They can help the soil out,but I think you need to do some prep on them
first,@Emilya's got you covered on the recipe:

....Your cat looks like he's mad at someone.......

They can help the soil out,but I think you need to do some prep on them
first,@Emilya's got you covered on the recipe:

....Your cat looks like he's mad at someone.......

hes a sweet old boy. Hes mad cuz I'm not petting him.he doesn't like me taking pictures of his garden.

Yeah,my cat's favorite thing is to sit across the room and give me the stinkeye when he thinks I should be scratching his belly...

Back
Top Bottom