Accidentally left the lights on during dark cycle!

caregiver

So my roomate went in to work in the garden just before the dark cycle last night and left the door open and room lights on in the room, stoner!
So the plants are in flower, one side is 3 weeks out and the other 7 weeks from harvest. they got 9 hours of light before I caught onto the mistake, I closed the door and turned off the lights, now they get 3 of dark before the lights come back on... Will they hermie?

You shouldn't have caused any problems. Alot of weird things happen in nature & the plant usually grows on. I've read that light poisining is a factor to some strains forcing hermies or other unwanted sex type things to occur, so don't mess up too much. If I'm growing clones, alot of time I don't seal my bloom room from my veg, and I've not had any problems with light leakage.
No worries CG, keep us updated.

hi,
So, I fell asleep with my UV light on (along with reg LED light) all night then went to work, came home and saw Only the UV light on during dark cycle (LED went off like suppose to). is there a possibility I could've screwed up my plant by leaving on all this time? It is in the final stages of flowering...

hi,
So, I fell asleep with my UV light on (along with reg LED light) all night then went to work, came home and saw Only the UV light on during dark cycle (LED went off like suppose to). is there a possibility I could've screwed up my plant by leaving on all this time? It is in the final stages of flowering...

a single event should be fine. just make sure you have your day/night cycle sorted going forward.

Back
Top Bottom