Accomplishments of stoners

sugarmagnolia

What I want to do is make a list of everything that we wouldn't have in our daily lives if there were never any stoners. Feel free to add anything, I'll start off by saying that we probably wouldn't have 95% of the music from the last 50 years.

we as a culture have made the number 420 the uber number of all.

(and yes i know how it got started so no need to give me a history lesson)

i just think even after they started it as a time we have all made it what stands for in our minds today!

We wouldn't have half of the music we have now.

Some people wouldnt get the help they need medically.

peaceful down-to-earth people :)

and probably ROBOT CHICKEN (a show, wen you're high, go look it up on youtube)

peaceful down-to-earth people :)

If this were the only thing stoners have accomplished, I think it's most important. Drugs (more specifically pot) allowed people to free their minds, and become back in touch with there earth self. Too many people get caught up in this disgusting corporate world, and it's important to have people who still understand nature and the beauties it withholds.

Some of the smartest people I've EVER known were huge smokers.

I personally feel people that carry a burden (like being a genius) need smoke as an outlet for relaxation. A beer just doesn't cut it.

One person I know works at a MAJOR government facility doing hard core electrical engineering. This guy is amazing! He can look at a schematic of anything, and read it like a newspaper. He is so brilliant, it's hard to follow his conversations sometimes.

He also smokes more than almost anyone I know.

I think people would be surprised at the people in their world who smoke. It's your next door neighbor that does errands for his grandma, the woman who brings meals on wheels, the kid who mows lawns for free.

It would be a better world if everyone smoked.

The Lady

the glass. Our pipes, bongs,bubblers, and bowls , it takes alot of creative skill to make these items we use everyday, they make them for us ....pot smokers

Speaking of sucessful pot smokers. A friend of mine's roomate is from Philly and his dad is a CEO of a large company that sells to insurance to banks. I love to shove that fact into people's faces that think that all pot smokers are no good POSs that are failures

I personally feel people that carry a burden (like being a genius) need smoke as an outlet for relaxation. A beer just doesn't cut it.

One person I know works at a MAJOR government facility doing hard core electrical engineering. This guy is amazing! He can look at a schematic of anything, and read it like a newspaper. He is so brilliant, it's hard to follow his conversations sometimes.

I think people would be surprised at the people in their world who smoke. It's your next door neighbor that does errands for his grandma, the woman who brings meals on wheels, the kid who mows lawns for free.

The Lady

Well said my Lady!!! We are good people trying to make it in a hypocrtical world of extremes.:smokin:

Deep meaningful conversations with people you meet on the internet...

Friends you have never met in person...

And really good snack food. Oooo... Fried pies!

Lady

The Lady

what an awesome quote, the part about the next door neighbor, the kid mowing for free, that is beautiful lady.

anyone here a member of MPP? I am and get emails from them almost daily, all to do with the legalization movement. at the end of all emails they are soliciting donations and a pss note states that an anonymous donor will match up to like 3 million bucks annually for the cause. a reporter for a major TV station dug up who the donor was. it was, ready for this?

the FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE, ONE OF THE LARGEST INSURANCE CARRIERS IN THE WORLD!!!! how freakin' cool is that? this guy is retired, sitting under a palm tree somewhere, and pouring cash into legalization of our weed. pot smokers are losers?:adore::adore::adore:

Cheech & Chong and their legacies.

Back
Top Bottom