ACDC CBD strain good outside?

Herbs herb

Anyone know the idea conditions the Acdc strain would flourish in? Hi or low nutrients, ppm, ph levels, will it like outdoor Cali sun, how many weeks for flowering?

I have been seriously considering taking my ACDC strain that tested at 20% CBD and growing it on a large scale for next harvest. I have some beautiful mothers that I could start the cloning process tomorrow if it made since. My ultimate driving force would be to help all the kids I keep hearing and reading about. I have 5 plots totaling 80 acres that I could dedicate for the cause but here is my reservation. I want to help but I don't have a clue as of yet what my return on investment would be. I want to push this movement but I also want to continue my quality of life. I've also considered leasing the land or a portion this year to experienced growers who also believe in this movement.

I'm looking for sources that would help me find the sick patients in California who would benefit most so I could put a plan into motion based on supply and demand in my area that would be feasible.

Any idea where I should begin.

Hello Herb... I am currently growing and just choppes down a four foot tall ACDC. I have vendored clones to a local colle tive in the past and present too. She flowers low in weight. But sjper high in tounge numbing resins. In vegative she likes very low nutes. Half to third strength. Durring veg she loses lots of lower vrowth. A tad labor intensive but manageable. She turns tips of purple and each bud about the size of a thumb has a cool blue hue to it. Durring flowering she can take much more nutes. Up to revular strength. Organic is how I grew ber using Nectar for the Gods advanced. I literally cut her down today. Lol. Feel free to ask and direst questions you have. I have two medium sized moms and have cloned this strain with a ok to good numbers return on babies. Just keep em high and tight.

Oh ya. If cold weather comes nine weeks. Ten for warm. She needs bracing. PH at 6.4 flowering and 6.0 - 6.3 veg. Needs magnesium and calcium. Folliar feeding mag in works for tips curling. Full sun is o.k.. I put mine in a plastic domed greenhouse and will report on yield. But I grow for quality not quantity.

Hi, can you please tell me the flower time for the ACDC strain. I'm currently in week 8 of flower and have no idea when she'll be ready. I've look all over and cannot find any info on this strain. I would truly appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks my man!

Hola Mikeis1...

Nine to ten weeks is common. Tricomes will be milky. Flushing is always reccomended. Did you try airing her out by trimming out loose leaf? I am curious as to taste, smell and especially smell after a month long cure. What county are you in? Where did you get your clone? Currious if it may be from my family. Lol. Let me knoq brother. Jefe

Hola Mikeis1...

Nine to ten weeks is common. Tricomes will be milky. Flushing is always reccomended. Did you try airing her out by trimming out loose leaf? I am curious as to taste, smell and especially smell after a month long cure. What county are you in? Where did you get your clone? Currious if it may be from my family. Lol. Let me knoq brother. Jefe

Thanks for taking the time to respond Jefe. Yes, trichs are very milky and stacked when looked at 300x's. Very sticky and I'm loving the smell. It seems to be be getting bigger and smells more and more pungent by the day. I'm very impressed with this strain so far. (5 plants by the way). First time growing her. I'm growing indoor with the Go Pack Organics in soil. Since I'm at 8 weeks in flower, I should stop feeding nutes and give only water right? I'll water plus cal-mag for this week and see how the thrichs looks. What do I look for when checking trichs? More amber, or cloudy? What would be the percentage between the ambers and the cloudy trichs? I will start trimming more leaves now per your recommendation.

I'm in Alameda County in the SF Bay Area. I got my clones from Harborside in Oakland Ca. If I can figure how to post a picture I will. Thanks homie!

Thanks for taking the time to respond Jefe. Yes, trichs are very milky and stacked when looked at 300x's. Very sticky and I'm loving the smell. It seems to be be getting bigger and smells more and more pungent by the day. I'm very impressed with this strain so far. (5 plants by the way). First time growing her. I'm growing indoor with the Go Pack Organics in soil. Since I'm at 8 weeks in flower, I should stop feeding nutes and give only water right? I'll water plus cal-mag for this week and see how the thrichs looks. What do I look for when checking trichs? More amber, or cloudy? What would be the percentage between the ambers and the cloudy trichs? I will start trimming more leaves now per your recommendation.

I'm in Alameda County in the SF Bay Area. I got my clones from Harborside in Oakland Ca. If I can figure how to post a picture I will. Thanks homie!

What I look for in tricomes is all milky with about 5% amber. Yes to stopping nutes. Flush flush flush for flavor. Be slow on the cure. If going for flavor it only gets better. I am in Sonoma County. Not to far! I have a pic or two up in the medicinal gallery here. Take a look.

Right on Jefe! This is valuable information for me. I'm super appreciative. I thought that since this was a high cbd strain that it would need more amber trichs than cloudy. It looks like I'm there already. I'll go another week and a half for flushing then harvest. I'll be extracting the oil for a couple of patients I have. How important do you think flushing would be if extracting oil? Also, where can I get more ACDC clones? Is there a dispensary that you provide your clones to? Would like to get my hands on more but currently cannot find any in my area. One last question. I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Can ACDC be scourged? I'm looking to doing Kyle Kushman's scourge technique, and feeding Veganics. He has his own formula that just came out this month called Vegamatrix. Thanks in advance.

Hola Mikeis1

I have tried friends of mine's that went really long and was darker and more musky. Still good but not great. I would flush as much as you feel comfortable. Better overall flavor. I am super interested in acdc oil. I would be honored to try your end results. I currently do have acdc clones and a mommy.

Right on Jefe! This is valuable information for me. I'm super appreciative. I thought that since this was a high cbd strain that it would need more amber trichs than cloudy. It looks like I'm there already. I'll go another week and a half for flushing then harvest. I'll be extracting the oil for a couple of patients I have. How important do you think flushing would be if extracting oil? Also, where can I get more ACDC clones? Is there a dispensary that you provide your clones to? Would like to get my hands on more but currently cannot find any in my area. One last question. I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Can ACDC be scourged? I'm looking to doing Kyle Kushman's scourge technique, and feeding Veganics. He has his own formula that just came out this month called Vegamatrix. Thanks in advance.

I will look into the Vegamatrix.
Acdc1.jpg
pic of mine from greenhouse.

I will look into the Vegamatrix.
Acdc1.jpg
pic of mine from greenhouse.

I make my own oil medicine for my arthritis and insomnia. I've only made it with indica and it knocks me out for 10 to 12 hours. Takes my arthritis away also. I've never ingested a high cbd strain before so I don't know how it will effect me. The oil I make (indica) usually test somewhere between 80 and 90% THC. When I harvest this ACDC next week, I will take some leaves with trichs on them to Harborside Dispensary to have it tested. I just uploaded some pictures in my profile of the ACDC plants. Took them tonight. I would post them here but I can't figure it out.

I don't know what the blue velvet perfume smells like, but I love the strong smell she has. I ended up getting 7.5 ounces dry weight from the three plants. Not bad. I did turn her into a full oil extract getting 24.5 grams of oil, and she taste very good. Makes me feel very relaxed and knocks out pain quick without the THC high. Currently growing Blue Dream now. So far after only a week vegging she is a beast! First time feeding Veganics with Vegamatrix nutes and OF Tea from clone and wow, my plants have never looked so healthy. Makes growing so much more easier for me. Just bubble the OG Tea over night, add formula without ph'ing and watch her grow!

Okay i know this thread is kind of old, but i thought posting here would be better than starting a whole new thread since this is relevant to my questions.
Ive been growing 3 acdc clones outside that i purchased from
Organicann in Santa Rosa, CA. I planted them in the middle of may... they get a lot of sun all day, and no light pollution at night. Been feeding them blue planet nutrients 3 part system. Soil has been kept between ph 6.2 and 6.5.

Im not sure why, but none of them are showing any signs of flowering yet.

Ive been reading about acdc on this forum and elsewhere, and i cant find anyone else with this problem.

Jefe Noche: if you read this, id like to discuss this with you. I believe these clones came from you, because organicann told me theres only one guy who brings in acdc clones. Ive been reading on here and i saw that youve been growing acdc for some time now.
I need to figure out what im doing wrong here. The acdcs are getting way behind schedule! The three plants look very happy. All seems to be well, aside from the lack of any preflowers.
Id also like to add that i am currently growing 6 other plants from 3 other strains...and they are all flowering right on schedule. All of the total 9 plants are in the same area of the backyard.
I can post pictures if needed.

Thank you for any help!
Tim

Hey Tim,

I'm following your post---what's the status of your acdc now? Any word from others?

Thanks,
srmom

"The three plants look very happy. All seems to be well, aside from the lack of any preflowers.
Id also like to add that i am currently growing 6 other plants from 3 other strains...and they are all flowering right on schedule. All of the total 9 plants are in the same area of the backyard.
I can post pictures if needed.

Thank you for any help!
Tim[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom