Ace Panama, Groot, In High Brix

119 you have got some great advice here. Your green thumb is showing for sure. Congrats on some nice ball bats. You will need some big boys on the team to swing them. :goodjob:

And I was gonna skip water and do one more strong GI and a Brix a few days before harvest... sound like a plan?

:thumb: As good as any. :rofl:

In my experience, strong feeds at the end have not been harmful, especially with Growth drench - nice and sweet from the calcium - no real concern about frying anything at that point, as long as it tastes and smokes right.

When I'm in this stage of timing, I find that I just end up pulling it out and chopping it one day, not necessarily according to "the plan". Yer in the window. :slide:

Heheh, you have all of us involved in your Destroyer, wishing it was ours. :Namaste:

119 you have got some great advice here. Your green thumb is showing for sure. Congrats on some nice ball bats. You will need some big boys on the team to swing them. :goodjob:
Hey there Meds! Yes sir, I have some of the best and nicest people here to help me out, I am very grateful!
Mmhm, those colas are crazy big! I am really excited to get to combing some of her, thank you for the kind words... I hope your day is going well.

:thumb: As good as any. :rofl:

In my experience, strong feeds at the end have not been harmful, especially with Growth drench - nice and sweet from the calcium - no real concern about frying anything at that point, as long as it tastes and smokes right.

When I'm in this stage of timing, I find that I just end up pulling it out and chopping it one day, not necessarily according to "the plan". Yer in the window. :slide:

Heheh, you have all of us involved in your Destroyer, wishing it was ours. :Namaste:
Yep, just trying to pile frost on frost now! I figured it couldn't hurt at this late stage, good to hear thats the case... indeed as long as it smoke good and clean, thats all I worry about. I like to run and workout, so like to not tear up my lungs too much... HB cannabis is great for that... not messing with your lungs as much, in my experience anyway.

Ha, you're too kind Gray... all you guys... "wishing it was ours" love it. Thanks so much everyone, you guys really do help keep me motivated to do my best.:yahoo::thanks:

Oh yea, made some Master Wu green dragon tincture today... first time making this and I used everclear... wow what a strange taste. I took 1ml not long ago, I sure hope i get a buzz. I used all the shake and stems and bits and pieces from that Panama Groot. Came to about 1 & 1/8th oz of cannabis. I say cannabis cause if you look close at the pic... most of that is actually smokable. I’m pretty picky though, so if I drop it on the floor, and it gets fuzz in it... I tossed it into the shake box. Here it is...

If it’s not strong enough, I can simply take the lids off and let some alcohol evaporate... and I may do that anyway on two of them so I can evaporate most the alcohol off and make other things with it.

Wow... went to check on the ladies this morning and the two largest colas on that destroyer were flopped over... bent about halfway down the cola. Luckily they didn't break, just bent, so I added more new wire and such. AND she was already thirsty again, watered her on the 11th, now on the 14th she wants more! Seems the more GI I give her the more she wants?

Back
Top Bottom