Ace Panama, Groot, In High Brix

Wow... went to check on the ladies this morning and the two largest colas on that destroyer were flopped over... bent about halfway down the cola. Luckily they didn't break, just bent, so I added more new wire and such. AND she was already thirsty again, watered her on the 11th, now on the 14th she wants more! Seems the more GI I give her the more she wants?
What are your thoughts on feeding GI the rest of the way?

What are your thoughts on feeding GI the rest of the way?
:rofl: Exactly what I’m doin KB :surf:
Looking at those bent over colas this morning... they keep getting frostier everyday! And that GI drench really keeps them thirsty and although the colas aren’t filling out much more, she’s still drinking pretty fast, so she must be putting that energy somewhere. I’m thinking she added a bit more weight... one way or another. Why else would the colas just flop over? I Have them supported more then halfway up the branches and have the colas wired to each other and areas of the tent that I can reach with wire. I even put a bamboo stake in the DDA pot and tired a cola to that. Fun times!!

Hell yea Duggs, I could use your professional trim help! That’d be awesome! But I’ll do what I can by myself...

Hey Duggs, you think the final product will be ok with... probably one more GI drench? Maybe two, and a Brix spray in a couple days? I wanna push her hard this last week, but I don’t want it to taste bad or smoke bad. I know we’re supposed to try and finish on GI drench but don’t k is how 2-3 in a row will do.

:rofl: Exactly what I’m doin KB :surf:
Looking at those bent over colas this morning... they keep getting frostier everyday! And that GI drench really keeps them thirsty and although the colas aren’t filling out much more, she’s still drinking pretty fast, so she must be putting that energy somewhere. I’m thinking she added a bit more weight... one way or another. Why else would the colas just flop over? I Have them supported more then halfway up the branches and have the colas wired to each other and areas of the tent that I can reach with wire. I even put a bamboo stake in the DDA pot and tired a cola to that. Fun times!!
Is there even a way to tie up the top half of the cola??? Looks like solid bud man lol

Hell yea Duggs, I could use your professional trim help! That’d be awesome! But I’ll do what I can by myself...

Hey Duggs, you think the final product will be ok with... probably one more GI drench? Maybe two, and a Brix spray in a couple days? I wanna push her hard this last week, but I don’t want it to taste bad or smoke bad. I know we’re supposed to try and finish on GI drench but don’t k is how 2-3 in a row will do.
Yup.....give her as many drinks of GI as u can fit in......no harm...only helps with flavor.

Good afternoon gang, I hope everyone is having a nice and relaxing weekend.
I finally got to harvest a couple plants today, with smell so good. I have quite a few pics... sure hope you like pics:rofl:
I think I will start with the ladies in my veg cabinet this time.

Here is the youngest, Violeta. She isn't looking to great, when she came up she had no stem. I think the seed somehow slipped down too far into the rapid rooter even though I broke off a chink and stuffed it inside to prevent that. So after she was up a few days, and trying to get her to stretch didn't work, I pulled the plug up and tore the top off... about an inch or so. Anyway, she still looks sad... I will let her go and see what happens though!

Next up is the Pupil Magoo, she is looking pretty good. No issues with her so far and her and Violeta will be the ladies first featured in my next journal. I will be closing this one pretty soon... maybe a week or two.

Now we have the harvested ladies...

First up is the CD-1
This lady was problem free most the grow. The biggest issue I had with her was super floppy, flexible branches. Seriously, I probably could have braided the branches together and not even hurt the plant!! Crazy...
But she turned out frosty, I may be a bit disappointed in the yields... but time will tell. I will be making oil and such for my wife from her, so you will notice I did not trim her at all and with good reason... just pulled off all the big fans.

And last but certainly not least... the beast herself... Destroyer.
Wow has this lady put on the buds, she did not disappoint! I wanted to get some better pics, but the main branches just got to where they could not support those colas anymore... not even with bamboo stakes half way up them. Those colas got so fat and so long... and the frost...
She seemed pretty photogenic today, like she wanted me to catch her pretty side for some reason:slide: Here she is in all her glory!

Thanks for stopping in, I hope you enjoyed the pics!

Edit: Forgot to mention... That nice long 21" cola is going to be cobbed whole. And I may take some of the other buds as well. I really like that Cob business!

Also, while I am here... Thank you to all that have helped and supported me in this last grow. Man, that destroyer... I needed help so I didn't fry her and all you, the gang, were here for me. Thank you so much! I owe you all a great deal, that I will never be able to repay I am sure. But I will try, by helping others just like you all helped me here :thanks::thanks::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom