Ace Panama Reveg Grow

She is in the dark until tomorrow, then I will chop her. This go round, I will try to hang the whole plant and just rip off the fan leaves, I usually do a wet trim. I have heard that if you leave all the leaves on it and trim when the plant is dry, it will dry slower and bring out more flavor and potency. Basically a DRY TRIM. Also, wet trim creates a lot of smell, and less smell when the plant is dry. So I will see if I like the dry method better or not...Still just experimenting....

I will put up some final pictures of the plant before and after the chop. :volcano-smiley:

Panama has been chopped at 82 days 11/13
=================================
She probably still needs 1 or 2 more weeks, but....IMPATIENCE has beaten me again....:smokin:
Oh well, looks good enough for me. She has the same lemony oil grease smell as last time. She has dense hard nugs.
The nugs are more developed from when I pulled her at 10 weeks last time. I think 13 weeks would have been a good time to pull this one,
but.....:smokin:.....maybe next time.....

I have learned a lot on this grow. If I ever find a nice plant again, I would definitely REVEG, and take clones to better train the plant, and just keep the REVEG as the mother instead of flowering it.. Not sure if REVEG degrades the quality, but Im sure I will find out one day!!

She will take a while to dry and cure before I can do a smoke report....Can't wait to try this baby out!!!

Here is the chopped plant
=======================
071616_8.jpg
071616_7.jpg
071616_6.jpg
071616_12.jpg
071616_11.jpg
071616_1.jpg
071616_10.jpg

Panama is in the jars
================
This go round I decided to trim dry. It took the buds about 1 week to dry because of high humidity in the tent (about 70%). However, the buds dried slower, and the lemon oily smell is there. I vacuum sealed and boveda packed all 6 Purple Quart jars. I also did a lazy trim. Not the most beautiful buds in the world, but you can see the snow!!

Smoke Test
==========
In the vape, this bud gets you perked up. You can feel the rise in awareness and energy. Definitely fun weed to smoke. Very clear and you are still able to focus....unless you allow distraction :smokin:.Nice lemony flavor. Also a bit on the trippy side if heavily consumed. I'm happy to have a nice stash of Panama. I recommend Panama to anyone who has not grown it as of yet. Definitely a keeper.

Final thoughts on this grow
=====================
This was my first REVEG. You definitely have to have the space to keep the reveg going. Its probably better to just grow a plant from seed, and take clones from a mother that has never flowered. Not sure...maybe that will be another experiment. The second harvest from the plant was taken about 2 weeks further (Almost 12 weeks). I think the plant still needed to go to 13 weeks, but I started to see amber, so I chopped her. Panama is definitely a nice strain to have in the stash. I'm done with her for now.

A few dry nug shots
=======================
072616_8.jpg
072616_7.jpg
072616_6.jpg
072616_5.jpg
072616_3.jpg

reveg on a big plant is a patience game for sure. well that and space.

awesome job, looks great.

I keep forgetting that touch screen doesn't mean "scratch n sniff". lmfao

have fun eh

Congratulations, Nice and frosty, you have patience my friend, I couldn't wait 12 weeks. Notice any difference in the buds compare to your first grow?

Thanks! Definitely a difference from first grow. The extra 2 weeks created much whiter trichomes, and buds were more swollen and matured. The high is more electric, even with no cure. REVEG is a good way to save those genetics if no clone was taken. I wish I would have kept that plant going, but Im way too lazy!:smokin:

reveg on a big plant is a patience game for sure. well that and space.

awesome job, looks great.

I keep forgetting that touch screen doesn't mean "scratch n sniff". lmfao

have fun eh

Thanks! :passitleft:

Very nice. I just dropped a Panama seed, on the assumption that 3 of my Aks will be off to another home today...Hopefully this will happen and open up my veg closet. The AKs have been easy though. I may snip a clone or 3 before they go.

:peacetwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom