Ace Panama Reveg Grow

justabluez

Ace Panama was sprouted on 10/5/15. Harvested in January...I REVEG'd her, and now she is a monster. I transplanted it to a home depot bucket, and flipped the light to 11/13. I'm really WAY TOO lazy to start another grow, but what the heck. This time [1] plant. [1] PLANT....[1] PLANT....

I'll get around to taking a picture of her. Definitely the BIGGEST plant I have ever tried to deal with. I already know this will be a challenging grow because of ALL those branches!!!

And we are off !!

Ace Panama was sprouted on 10/5/15. Harvested in January...I REVEG'd her, and now she is a monster. I transplanted it to a home depot bucket, and flipped the light to 11/13. I'm really WAY TOO lazy to start another grow, but what the heck. This time [1] plant. [1] PLANT....[1] PLANT....

I'll get around to taking a picture of her. Definitely the BIGGEST plant I have ever tried to deal with. I already know this will be a challenging grow because of ALL those branches!!!

And we are off !!
Good luck can't wait to see pics of her nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

This was my first successful attempt at REVEG. I wish I would have REVEGD ALL of the plants from my last grow:

Summary of last grow:
- Ace Panama - Clear/Spacey/euphoric high. I need to spend more time with this one. Not my favorite.
- Ace Golden Tiger - Electric/euphoric/speedy/scary a bit. Makes me feel hyper! I'm scared of this one !!
- Colombian Pipe Dream - This one is my shit. Smells like green onions and lime. Nice daytime euphoric/energetic/clear/in-control high.
- Snowhigh Black Maui - This shit is kind of like the Golden Tiger! A bit trippy/scary. One/two hit kinda stuff and you are done!!
- Snowhigh Dragon's Fire - Smells like oranges/cream/butter/lemon. Also a bit trippy,clear/energetic/spacey!!! My second go to.

New Seeds:
=========
Soo many good genetics out there. Here are the new ones I just grabbed since my last grow (yep, I'm a seedJUnKiE Hoarder!!)

From Seedbay
==
- Angola Roja X Red Thai
- Golden Tiger X Punta Roja
- Oaxacan Sativa
- Peacemaker (Super Skunk X White Widow)

From --------
===
- Snowhigh Blazing Dragon (Maui Wowie circa 76 X Burmese)
- Snowhigh Devils Poison ( Durban Poison BX) (Heirloom Durban Poison X Devils Tit(Durban Poison X Acapulco Gold X C99))

Ace Panama when it was 26 days into reveg:
pan_reveg_26days.jpg

Ace Panama - about 4 months into reveg:
pan_042616.jpg

That's cool bro how many times you did the reveg in your history of growing?

This was my first attempt. I guess the trick was to leave enough growth on the plant after the chop, and put it under 24/0 right away. I also gave it some VEG nutes, and added some worm castings to the top of the soil. I left it in the pot it flowered in until today. It was root bound....Hopefully the transplant will be ok. I used OLD soil from previous grow, and added perlite, worm castings.

I want to see how an older plant performs. Plus keeping a mother plant is too much work for me, so I'm trying to get rid of the plant.

This was my first attempt. I guess the trick was to leave enough growth on the plant after the chop, and put it under 24/0 right away. I also gave it some VEG nutes, and added some worm castings to the top of the soil. I left it in the pot it flowered in until today. It was root bound....Hopefully the transplant will be ok. I used OLD soil from previous grow, and added perlite, worm castings.

I want to see how an older plant performs. Plus keeping a mother plant is too much work for me, so I'm trying to get rid of the plant.
Yea I feel the same with having a mother it's good but it takes up space

1 week 11/13
============
Nothing exciting. The roots are probably still developing from the transplant last week. Not a lot of new pistils yet. Plant is growing slow. I gave it a little grow nutes and a little cal/mag. Still need to do a bit more training on the BEAST!! She is a little over 2 feet tall and a little over 2 feet wide. Can't wait to see what happens in a couple weeks!!

4 weeks 11/13
============
Plucked a lot of the fan leaves off to give more light to lower buds. So far so good. Still not too exciting yet.
Last time I pollenated a few branches of the Panama with the Black Maui.
This go round, no pollen, so I want to see if she produces more resin. She is also an older plant...
I'm also curious to see if older plants produce better, more potent bud..

5 weeks 11/13
==========
She is getting a bit funky and greasy. I need to do a bit more training. Some of the leaves are already turning yellow, so I will feed her a couple more weeks. No increase in height. Buds are filling out nicely.

This plant was originally harvested first week of January. The bud has been curing for over 5 months, and It is a very clean energetic high. Last time I pulled at 10 weeks. This round I want to go at least 1 extra week....and maybe let some lower buds go to 12-13 weeks.....just curious. Also, last harvest I pollenated some of the panama. This go round, no pollen, so she should produce more resin...we will see!!

Today I pulled out a fresh nug of the Panama that has been curing since January. The bud is sticky and lemony/Pine cleaner smelly. The bud seems to not be dry, and very sticky from the resin. I chopped up a little for the vape, and its sticking on the scissors...The smoke in the vape is thick and lemony...very nice clear calm euphoric daytime buzz..I've been neglecting the Panama for the Colombian Pipe Dream (CPD). But now, I may switch back to the Panama....Its a nice smoke..... Hopefully I can make it better this go round by adding an extra week....or two...

Here are a few shots of the reveg @ 5 weeks 11/13
======================================

pan_060116_5.jpg
pan_060116_6.jpg
pan_060116_2.jpg
pan_060116_12.jpg
pan_060116_11.jpg

Beutiful plant. Just ordered some seeds from Ace and Im interested in how this one will play out. Im not really a sativa smoker, but id like to try. current purchase was Panama regular, some erdpurp, and it looks like Im gettig some golden tiger for free,,,was supposed to be violetta, but im not complaining.....

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom