ACE Panama - Snowhigh Dragon's Fire - Black Maui - Colombian Pipe Dream

Nice plants man! The Colombian pipe dream is already packing on the sugar. Beautiful:thumb:

Yeah, It reminds me of the WOS Colombian Gold. I hope the CPD creates the same kind of CAKE that was created from the WOS CG.

(WOS) Colombian Gold Mother of (CPD) Sugar CAKE!
=================================
cg_frost_52814_2.jpg

cg_frost_52814_3.jpg

5 weeks flowering
==============
The ladies are looking good. I see a few seeds forming from my pollen chuck! I still have the Black Maui male, and it has pollen all over the leaves. I will need to do something with it in the next few days. I believe I have chucked enough this go round. I'll attempt to save some of the pollen, but I'm a lazy grower.

- All the ladies are budding nicely. I had to add some support sticks to both of the Dragon's Fires, because they are a bit flimsy. The tallest Dragon's Fire is still in the 2 gal pot, and I want to transplant it, but there is no good way I can think of to transplant a 4 foot flimsy plant, so it may just have to stay in the 2 gal pot, and I may have to just water it almost daily......

Maybe let it get a little dry, and rootbound, and lay it on it's side for the transplant? I transplanted a 6+ foot tall plant by leaning a piece of plywood against a wall at about 45 degrees, leaning the plant against it for support, and easing it out of the pot and into another. Turned out to be a male after that of course...

Maybe let it get a little dry, and rootbound, and lay it on it's side for the transplant? I transplanted a 6+ foot tall plant by leaning a piece of plywood against a wall at about 45 degrees, leaning the plant against it for support, and easing it out of the pot and into another. Turned out to be a male after that of course...
I will have to build up my confidence to transplant that tall flimsy lady. The stem is not very strong, and I saw this youtube video of this guy who had a Lemon Thai Kush that was about 7 feet tall, and it was in a 2.5 gal pot. So I may just let it ride.....for another 7 weeks or so.....or I may attempt to cut the bottom of the pot out, and drop it into another pot....She does not seem to be complaining, but I have to water her almost every day......which is way to much work for me....

Colombian Pipe Dream
================
I seem to be having a condensation issue. I saw droplets of water dripping from the LED light onto the plants. My rh is about 60%. I need to decrease to about 45% or so. Temps are about 73F. A few of the plants seem to be raining water from the leaves. Never seen this before, but this is my first time having BIG ASS plants.....

CPD is looking good. Its getting oily and sticky. I gave it a defoil today. It had lots of leaves in the middle, so I yanked lots of leaves out the middle to increase light and air flow. Need to figure out how to stop the condensation!!!!
===================
cpd_120115_a.jpg

cpd_120115_b.jpg

cpd_120115_e.jpg

cpd_120115_c.jpg

Condensation on the leaves
=================
cpd_120115_d.jpg

I think my condensation culprit is the fan at the top of the tent blowing cold air on the LED light. I will have to move the fan to the floor to see if it makes a difference. I turned it off overnight. In the morning I will check to see if the plants are still raining!!

Dragon's Fire
===========
The Dragon's Fire are looking good. Buds are viney and skinny. Must be all those THAI genetics. Not sure if these plants will produce fat buds. They seem to produce viney slim kind o buds. Lots of snow already! Smells like Asian herbs and spices, or some kind of herbal tea. Hard to describe, but definitely different

Dragon's Fire 1 - buds forming nicely. Looks like a quick one
======================================
df1_120215_h.jpg

df1_120215_g.jpg

df1_120215_e.jpg

df1_120215_1.jpg

Dragon's Fire 2 - in 5 gal smart pot - Slower to flower
=================================
df2_120215_b.jpg

df2_120215_a.jpg

Black Maui
===============
All I can say is .... WOW !!! (6 weeks 11/13 tomorrow!!)I've been using the "Keep it simple" approach with these Sativa's, and ....so far, so good. All I can see is SNOW !!! I've only given a little advanced nutrients GROW, and some CalMag about 3 times. None of the leaves are really saying "FEED ME!! FEED ME!!". The Golden Tiger and Panama seem to be getting hungry, but the rest seem to be coasting along....lime green leaves !!

-- Black Maui is looking good!!! ---
===============================
bm1_120415_b.jpg

bm1_120415_d.jpg

bm1_120415_e.jpg

bm1_120415_k.jpg

bm1_120415_l.jpg

bm1_120415_m.jpg

bm1_120415_n.jpg

Panama
=========
Panama is looking good. Dirt and water seems to be working quite well for her. Very little nutes used. Filling out nicely. No complaints. Smell is getting a little LOUD!

pan_120615_b.jpg

pan_120615_a.jpg

pan_120615_k.jpg

pan_120615_j.jpg

pan_120615_i.jpg

pan_120615_g.jpg

pan_120615_e.jpg

Very nice Justa! Love the sativas. The simple approach is working well. Thanks for the advice on curing my Gold. The smell is starting to come back. Im interested to see what you think about these new sativas compared to your Gold when these are all finished up. Later man

Golden Tiger
==============
Golden Tiger had the shortest veg (about 2 weeks). Plant seems to be a little over 2 feet. I'm sure it would be a BEAST with a longer VEG. The flowers are filling out nicely. Smells like Lime. Not very strong yet. This baby is very slow to flower. She will definitely be done LAST!!. I've been easy on the nutes, and I just let it grow naturally.

gt_120815_g.jpg

gt_120815_f.jpg

gt_120815_5.jpg

gt_120815_d.jpg

gt_120815_c.jpg

gt_120815_b.jpg

gt_120815_a.jpg

Very nice Justa! Love the sativas. The simple approach is working well. Thanks for the advice on curing my Gold. The smell is starting to come back. Im interested to see what you think about these new sativas compared to your Gold when these are all finished up. Later man

Thanks! These plants are AMAZING!!! All I can say. The smell in the tent will make you levitate! I would love to see these types of plants growing in the wild, to see what they naturally look like, and how they naturally evolve. Such a diverse plant! So far, I've been growing mostly Sativa's, because I don't really care for the "couch lock", even though sometimes, a nice couch lock is nice!!

Sooooooo many good strains out there these days, but I'm glad to see the "old school" breeders bringing back the "vintage" strains!! Nothing like having some good genetics to play with!!! I hit all the ladies with the Snowhigh Black Maui Pollen!!!

Golden Tiger X Black Maui !!!!
Panama X Black Maui !!!
Colombian Pipe Dream X Black Maui !!!!!!
Dragon's Fire X Black Maui !!!
Black Maui F2 !!!!

I still have some Snowhigh Pipe Dream crosses as well to play with:
Acapulco Gold X Pipe Dream !!!
C99 X Pipe Dream !!!
Sweet Deep Grapefruit X Pipe Dream !!
Jamaican Dream X Pipe Dream !!
Pipe Dream F2
Colombian Gold X Pipe Dream !!!

:yahoo:
========
Hopefully I will get around to exploring some of those crosses.....in a couple YEARS!!!

Back
Top Bottom