ACE Panama - Snowhigh Dragon's Fire - Black Maui - Colombian Pipe Dream

Harvest Update
==========
1. Dragon's Fires are in the Jars. 1 Quart Jar for each plant.
2. Colombian Pipe Dream is in [2] Quart Jars.
3. Black Maui is in [2] Quart Jars
4. Panama is stuffed in 1 quart jar. Probably need to pull some out and put in another jar.
5. Golden Tiger is in [2] Quart jars.

I tried the Colombian Pipe Dream in the Vaporizer. It is not as potent as the Dragon's Fire. The smoke in the vaporizer has a strawberry/blueberry sweet kind of taste. Its not as clear a high as the Dragon's fire, but its still an up high. Very calm , awake kind of high. No anxiety, chill out kind of weed. Not very energetic. It will probably get better with a cure.

I'll post some nug shots and do a final report on each strain before I close out this journal.

Also, I have the panama in reveg, so I can pass it along to a friend.

Congrats on your chops Justa :high-five: DF sounds interesting....have you tired the GT yet?

Have not tried the GT yet. Its Sticky Icky Stinky weed! It has a very POTENT smell. I will try this one SLOW.

I tried the Panama today. It also has a very POTENT smell. The terps are popping and it smells like GOOD WEED!! Funks up the room when you break it up......already. Been drying for a few days. Put it in the vaporizer, and it has a smooth "tart lemonade" kind of taste. Exhale is fruity. After my first session, I felt energized, up, and clear. It gave me energy and connected me to the universe...if you know what I mean. It made me just want to say..."yeah.....this is some good shit". Panama is right in there with the Dragon's Fire. Both of them have that "Sativa...Clear, euphoric, no anziety, uplifting, smile on your face kind of high" Like a little toke of sunshine!! No heavy feeling at all.... I can still feel it as I type these words........I feel like a rasta.....Ya Mon!

~"Everybody's looking out for him 'cause they know Red satisfies ... And I'll be searching all the joints in town for Panama Red."~

:slide:

Have not tried the GT yet. Its Sticky Icky Stinky weed! It has a very POTENT smell. I will try this one SLOW.

I tried the Panama today. It also has a very POTENT smell. The terps are popping and it smells like GOOD WEED!! Funks up the room when you break it up......already. Been drying for a few days. Put it in the vaporizer, and it has a smooth "tart lemonade" kind of taste. Exhale is fruity. After my first session, I felt energized, up, and clear. It gave me energy and connected me to the universe...if you know what I mean. It made me just want to say..."yeah.....this is some good shit". Panama is right in there with the Dragon's Fire. Both of them have that "Sativa...Clear, euphoric, no anziety, uplifting, smile on your face kind of high" Like a little toke of sunshine!! No heavy feeling at all.... I can still feel it as I type these words........I feel like a rasta.....Ya Mon!

Great report man. A little toke of Sunshine :cheesygrinsmiley: Sounds like a great strain name. i gotta go put on some rasta too :Rasta:

Yes, I must admit that Panama is a nice SATIVA kind of high. I still feel high from yesterday. Definitely one for daytime and when you need a creative, uplifting, energetic BOOST!!! Like some ROCKET FUEL!!! Also, this weed seems to make my brain work at a higher level or something......or maybe I'm just HIGH!!!!! LOVE THEM SATIVA's I do!!! :allgood:

Also, so far all of the strains have a smooth easy come down. No heavy at all!!!

============
I still have the Black Maui and the Golden Tiger to sample. So far, all of these Sativa's have been exactly what I have been looking for. Warm and Fuzzy, Connect to the universe, floating on air, up, energized, kind of weed. Keep a smile on your face, happy buck-eyed smile.

The Golden Tiger smell alone will give you a buzz!

The only problem I have now, is that I will feel bad about neglecting the other strains I have, that are also quite good.
- Acapulco Gold.....yum, yum, Sativa high..
- Pineapple Express ----Nice hybrid high...mostly Sativa
- Colombian Gold.....clear, up, Sativa High..
- Blue Dream...nice 50/50 hybrid...more on the indica side...
- Green Love Potion......Great for night time chill....good sleep...
- Jamacan Pipe Dream....Also great Sativa High that will give you insomnia..... but this one is ALL GONE!!!

Black Maui Grow/Smoke Report
================
The Black Maui was an easy grow. Vegd for about 1 month, and it was done by 9 weeks 11/13. I used very little nutes, and she grew to about 4 feet tall. Buds were cone shaped, and not very big buds. The plant has a smell of something like Piss mixed with some lavender kind of flower smell. If you smell the bud, it seems like it will clear up your sinuses. Kind of like Vicks Sav.

I chopped up a piece of the funky bud, and loaded it into the vaporizer. I will type as I test the smoke to "keep it real time"..
The smell from the vaporizer is kind of LOUD. Can't hide this smell easily.

Dry pull has some fruity floural tastes. Vapor is smooth...Definitely can taste this vapor. After several tokes, I can feel my senses becoming more aware of things. So far, it seems a little heavier than all the rest of the Sativas. Its a very clear high. It does not seem to have the Potency yet. However, it makes me feel introspective......like drinking one of those German beers from back in the day that had opium in it. This one is definitely the heaviest one I've tried so far. Its still nice, but I don't feel jitty or happy or euphoric. I feel more like I have just been lifted on top of a mountain in Jamaica, and I am looking at the ocean during the sun rise. More content than happy. This one definitely feels different. The least potent thus far of all the others, or this one just has a totally different vibe than the others. Makes me want to go run 10 miles with my head down, or something like that.....The buzz is there, but I feel so in control, almost like I'm not even high....

- But look how much it made me type? :thumb:

So far, Dragon's Fire and Panama are tied for my favorite, then CPD, then Black Maui.

- Still have to test the Golden Tiger......I'll save that baby for last.

Golden Tiger grow/smoke report
======================
ok, here we go.

GT was an easy plant to grow. I veg'd for a little less than 1 month, and let her go to about 10 weeks 11/13. Based on feedback I got from other forums, I should have probably let her go another couple weeks. However, when I looked at the bud before I chopped, Mostly all of the trichs were MILKY/Cloudy white, and the Bud was about 80% swollen. It had a few white hairs and I could tell that she needed a bit more time to finish up. I believe I had the Short flowering Malawi phenol. So based on all that I've read about people being blown away by the potency in a non enjoyable way, I decided to pull a little early, just to see if it will make a difference....even though I have nothing to compare it to other than words.....

The GT bud is quite hairy. It looks like a weed. The smell is very LOUD and POTENT. Cant really describe the smell, but it sort of smells like strong chemicals. The smell alone will make you a little light headed. When I open the Jar, the entire house reeks of the smell. Pretty loud smell.

I broke some up, and put in the vaporizer....Now I'm about to fire that baby up... I figured I would do this report in real time also....However, I must admit that the smell has already given me a little buzz, and I have not even taken a toke yet....

Firing up the vaporizer on lowest setting....Dry toke has a fruity kind of taste. I can tell that the bud needs more time to cure. It still seems a little wet. Interesting smell...can't put my finger on it...

...one toke, two toke, three....
smooth....thick vapor....
....four toke, five toke,....six toke.....

ok, I can feel it creeping up. I can feel it in the eyes. I can feel the energy building up.

-- vaporizer off..

ok, so the GT also has that UP, clear, kind of high, but I can also feel a "chill" side. When I look at my hands as I type, they seem farther away a bit, like maybe my depth perception has changed. I can see how once this cures a bit, it will probably have a bit of a trippy edge. I feel like I'm typing at 100 mph or something. Yes, this one is a bit different than all the rest. It seems to do a bit more to your senses. I can hear everything, and see everything.....sort of introspective. Not Jitty or anxious or extra happy. Sort of like the Black Maui. Just chill minded, with some euphoria, and more laid back-ness. I don't feel like getting up and moving around......YET. All I want to do is just sit here and chill.....so maybe this one has more of a HEAVIER kind of high as opposed to the PANAMA that has a more energetic kind of high. Yep, this one seems to just make me calm. However, its only a few days old, and I pulled it a bit early......

Overall, I like the buzz. Definitely feels more like a STONE than a Sativa BUZZ.....I will do another sample in a week or so, and if the Buzz stays in this rhelm, then this will probably be a strain that I use in the evening. I can't call this one a "Daytime" strain. However, if you are the type of person that likes to have that "BEER" kind of buzz during the day, then this phenol would work perfectly.

I'm sure the more "Meao thai" leaning phenols have a more energetic/uplifting buzz. This one seems more Malawi Stoner weed, which is still good, but will probably be in my night-time stash...

--- oh, now it seems like the HI is increasing...Its possible that this one is just a creeper!!!!

In Conclusion:

I can say that I recommend exploring the possibilities of ACE Golden Tiger. Its one to add to the stash! Easy to grow, but may require patience to harvest correctly for optimal HI. Also may require a phenol hunt.

Hey justa i also love the sativa buzz. How would you rank the panama red compared to the A gold you grew previously? Its eems that the Red is some great stuff.:smokin:
I have the Green Phenol of the Panama. Its probably still too early to compare it to the Acapulco Gold (which has been in the Jars for about 1 year). The Panama is the same clear/euphoric/energetic kind of high. The Panama may be a bit more electric than the Acapulco. I think the Panama may be a bit more potent than the AG. I think if I would have let my AG go another week or so, it would have been stronger.

Which is my favorite? I would say that I prefer the cured AG over the fresh Panama.

Now I have a nice Sativa Stash, I think I like the Dragon's Fire the best out of all the strains from this grow. Its some Lemon goodness that is good for daytime, and is enjoyable. I'm sure my experience would be different if I smoked a joint instead of using the vaporizer. The vaporizer seems to give a lighter buzz than smoking.....:volcano-smiley:

Black Maui Smoke Test 2
==================
I took a few days off the vaporizer and tried the Black Maui Again. Big difference. The HI was a bit stronger in a good way. More clear and euphoria, chill. Definitely seems like it will get better with a longer cure! I guess I've been toking on lots of good Sativa's. Dragon's FIre and Panama are both still my favorites!!!! But I like the POWER in the Black Maui. Definitely felt the Potency this time.

Colombian Pipe Dream Smoke Test 2
========================

CPD is much dryer, and the ripe lime smell is more pungent....in a ripe lime kind of way. The smell makes you think of ice cold water with a fresh ripe lime juice added. Tart Bitter Citrus lime fruity smell. The taste of the vapor also carries the lime flavor. Very tart ripe lime flavor. Vapor is Milky Cloudy thick and smooth. The rise come on smooth, and you can feel yourself being elevated to a higher plane. Clean, Clear, no anxiety, total control, energetic, feel like running 10 miles kind of elevation. As I sit, I actually feel like I'm sitting on a pile of Yellow Pages or something. A little trippy.....and this is from a vaporizer!!!

The HI seems to be getting better. Definitely some "Feel GOOD and GET SHIT DONE" kind of weed!! I like it a LOT!! I will have to make some Colombian Pipe Dream F2s. Now I have some (Colombian Pipe Dream) X (Black Maui) seeds!!!

This was probably my best grow ever!!!!!!! Lots of old school Sativa's!!

Howdy Doo To all of U ! :Namaste:

So, I'm still having a blast with this amazing plant!!! Its like a pet dog or something! :morenutes:

I was thinking to myself...after a lil' toke of the Colombian Pipe Dream:hookah:....that somehow this plant has found a way to persuade HUMANS to ASSIST its Cultivation and Evolution! Somehow, this plant has found a way to GROW the LOVE in HUMANS!!!....LOVE IS......a lil' toke of sunshine....

As you can see, I got a little off track. :laughtwo:The Colombian Pipe Dream is NO'ICE! Nuff said!

I thought I would share some recent shots of some of my 1 year old stash from my previous grow! The bud has turned more brown, and the smell is not as loud, and the smoke is much smoother. (However, the Acapulco Gold bud is still Fun-Kay As HELL!!)

Shots of 1 year old Budz :thumb:
================
glp_1year.jpg

bd_1year.jpg

pe_1year.jpg

Shots of the Panama and Golden Tiger Buds :volcano-smiley:
============================
gt_1week.jpg

gt_1week_2.jpg

pan_1week.jpg

Shots of the Ace Panama in REVEG!!! My FIRST Successful attempt at it!!! :circle-of-love:
===============================================
pan_reveg5.jpg

pan_reveg4.jpg

pan_reveg3.jpg

pan_reveg2.jpg

pan_reveg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom