ACE Panama - Snowhigh Dragon's Fire - Black Maui - Colombian Pipe Dream

Justa. great job with the Panama, and Golden Tiger! both are 2 of my favorites..

Thanks! Ace seeds have soo many good strains. I can't wait to see the new stuff they have in the works! Also, this grow has given me seeds from each one of the plants crossed with the Black Maui.... Exciting stuff!!

Also, the main new lesson that I've learned from this grow, is to make sure that I look at the calyx more , to see if they are inflated or deflated. I'm also trying to figure out if hairy bud means it needs more time for the brown pistils to recede inside of the swollen calyx. When all the hairs turned brown, I think they still have to recede into the calyz.....I think... (still a noob)!!

Dragon's Fire/Panama smoke reports after a few weeks cure
======================================

The Dragon's Fire bud smells like Lemon custard/butter/sugar something. It has a tart lemony sweet buttery kind of smell. The nugs are also kind of dense, and filled in. Most of the trichs are MILKY WHITE!. This plant was quicker to finish than I thought. It was basically ready at 8 weeks, but I believe I pulled it around 9 weeks. Nice growth for a less than 1 month veg in a 2 gal pot. Yield could have been better.....but I would rather have QUALITY!!

The BUZZ from this ganja is ALL in the head. Uplifting, energetic, happy, smiley, kind of high. No anxiety, no paranoia......Smooth lemony vapor! When the HI hits you, everything seems to become much clearer! There is a slight feeling of elevation, and the WARM and FUZZY comes along and gives you a big ol' HUG!!! And you just want to smile to yourself and say......."This is some good SHIT !"... Then you just want to exhale a sigh of euphoric relief! This is definitely a SATIVA CLEAR kind of BUZZ!!

The smell.....the smell.....the smell......LEMONY SWEET goodness!!!

The Panama has a more LOUD skunky Lemony Smell. It will SMELL up the place. The buds are also dense, but not very fat. They are quite filled in for 10 weeks 11/13. I think next time I will take it a week longer. I'm amazed at the REVEG! Don't quite know what to say....:circle-of-love:

Panama is also smooth and buttery on the inhale from the vaporizer. The HI is similar to the Dragon's Fire, but a little bit more "SPACEY". I get what all the reviews mean now when they call the HI from the Panama a bit "SPACEY"....as in "Outer Space!". Its clear, energetic, euphoric, ELECTRIC is the word...., and SPACEY in a "light-headed" kind of way. It also has the ELEVATION and Clear Uplifting thing going on.....I would say the Dragon's Fire has more of the "Curl up under the fireplace kind of WARM and FUZZY", and the Panama has more of the "ELECTRIC, SPACEY, trippy, introspective" kind of high!!! Good Stuff!! And I'm lucky enough to STILL have the plant!!!:thumb:

:allgood: :yummy:

Panama is Reveg-ing nicely! I just tried to reveg as an experiment, and.....so far so good. I'm too lazy to start another grow, so I will probably just let this plant VEG until I decide what to do with it. It will be my little FRANKENSTEIN plant!!

- I had some of the 1 year old Acapulco Gold the other day, and it has a more refined kind of high. The Hi seems to last longer, with not so HEAVY ending. It is still quite FUNKY.....I also had some of the 1 year old Pineapple Express and Green Love Potion....Both are even more delicious!!:thumb:

Panama REVEG - day 26...
=================
pan_reveg_26days.jpg

Golden Tiger Smoke Report
==================

The Smell: Very strange peanut butter kind of smell....really hard to describe.
The taste of the Vapor: nutty, kind of taste..... loud funky something....leaves an aftertaste....
The Buzz: I took a few hits on the Vape, and I can feel my energy increasing in a calm kind of way. Definitely wakes you up in the head, and in the body. This would be good weed to toke on before a workout. I feel like RUNNING REALLY FAST!!!!!while I SIT in my chair relaxing. There seems to be a battle between the will to get up, and the will to stay put, in a balanced kind of way.... I can only imagine how a joint or a bong would be!! However, I prefer the Vape, because its easier to Throttle back, and the HI is much cleaner!....Anyway. I will have to explore the Golden Tiger a bit more......

:idea: A Thought Quote
====================
" I think it would be kewl to do a cross of (ACE Golden Tiger fem) X (Bodhi Snow Leopard male Sativa leaning pheno),
and call it "Golden Snow Liger" :rofl:

Justa, im about to check out your WOS Colombian Gold grow..how was it?
I just crossed some CG with other Sativas mostly ACE origin..now Ziggy'd :)

im curious how is CG? TYIA

(WOS) Colombian Gold seems to be a hidden gem. I had a long flowering phenol that was very hazy looking. It was easy to grow. I only veg'd for 5 weeks. I topped it once, and it stayed short. The trich production was INSANE! The smoke is definitely OLD School Sativa tasting. Almost like Citrus Cigar tobacco. I pulled it too early, but I like the clear, energetic, buzz. Great for daytime! I still have a little left, and Its great after over 1 year cure!! It is also a great plant to breed with. I have the Fem seeds and the Regular seeds!

From this grow, you can see the cross I made with the (WOS) Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream. The CPD smells like Fresh Green Onions. I've never smelled weed that smelled like Green Onions! The smoke is more potent than the Colombian Gold, but its the same kind of Up, clear, energetic kind of high....but you can feel the come down a bit.

I want to grow the (WOS) Colombian Gold again....but ACE Seeds have soooo many good strains, and now I have a lot of crosses I made with the Snowhigh Black Maui.........If ONLY I had a 100 Acre ranch!!!

On a side note: Ace Golden Tiger is some of the best weed I have ever experienced!!! I can't stop vaping it!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
I can ONLY imagine if I would have let it get MORE ripe!!!!

I've also been trying to smoke up some of my 1 year+ old bud!!!!!! :volcano-smiley:

Panama is going to be a monster :popcorn:

Yeah.... The REVEG is going nicely! Still not sure what to do with it. I'll just keep it for now, and play with it in a few months or so! Its interesting to see the difference in how a MATURE plant looks. She is displaying to the world "I'm a Girl!!". Lots of white pistils at the nodes, even though its in VEG. I can see how a mature plant will give you more potent bud!

I wish I would have tried to reveg that Golden Tiger!!! Damn, that's some GOOD SHIT!!! It's my favorite so far....well.....for now...:thumb:

I've also been trying to smoke up some of my 1 year+ old bud!!!!!! :volcano-smiley:
I know the feeling! Got some smoke going on 2 years now. I just made a batch of hash oil with all my older stuff. Potent!

Your gonna let reveg Panama go for a few more months? Dang! Gonna be a beast. Hope you got room. Will be fun to watch.

I got a bean of Golden Tiger. Can't wait to grow it out now.

I know the feeling! Got some smoke going on 2 years now. I just made a batch of hash oil with all my older stuff. Potent!

Your gonna let reveg Panama go for a few more months? Dang! Gonna be a beast. Hope you got room. Will be fun to watch.

I got a bean of Golden Tiger. Can't wait to grow it out now.

All, GT is a great smoke! :)

(WOS) Colombian Gold seems to be a hidden gem. I had a long flowering phenol that was very hazy looking. It was easy to grow. I only veg'd for 5 weeks. I topped it once, and it stayed short. The trich production was INSANE! The smoke is definitely OLD School Sativa tasting. Almost like Citrus Cigar tobacco. I pulled it too early, but I like the clear, energetic, buzz. Great for daytime! I still have a little left, and Its great after over 1 year cure!! It is also a great plant to breed with. I have the Fem seeds and the Regular seeds!

From this grow, you can see the cross I made with the (WOS) Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream. The CPD smells like Fresh Green Onions. I've never smelled weed that smelled like Green Onions! The smoke is more potent than the Colombian Gold, but its the same kind of Up, clear, energetic kind of high....but you can feel the come down a bit.

I want to grow the (WOS) Colombian Gold again....but ACE Seeds have soooo many good strains, and now I have a lot of crosses I made with the Snowhigh Black Maui.........If ONLY I had a 100 Acre ranch!!!

On a side note: Ace Golden Tiger is some of the best weed I have ever experienced!!! I can't stop vaping it!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
I can ONLY imagine if I would have let it get MORE ripe!!!!

I have had a couple of ACE Purple Haze and my own Purple Haze (+) smell like green onions when they were chopped almost 5-7 day early.
Great buzz still..
I agree..ACE has some great strains that have allowed me to produce so far some incredible blends..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom