Nice Morglie, I've been wanting to run that one for a long time. Every time I go to pop it I look at my line up and it's Malawi heavy so I pick something else. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think about it.
I've been looking for a good balanced hybrid in my garden and thought it was about time to try it. I put it off, myself for the same reasons. I was reading the description and the flavor sounds intriguing. The green pheno is supposed to taste like caramel. And the fruity flavors from PCK are always tasty.

She looks ready to take on the world Lowded. :battingeyelashes: They always look like origami birds at this stage. Lol!

Late to the party. Somehow missed the start of this thread. Here's a couple of pics of my baby Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica. For some reason i haven't wanted to top them yet. They will be up potted out of the 1 gallon containers into 10 gallon bags next week.

look like origami birds at this stage. Lol!
Thanks for the kind words and motivation Sweet Sue! Love that handle btw. I don't know what I did to the one bird, but it is shy of standing up and seeing the light! Stand I say stand maybe I'll call it Zenny the shy bird lol I'm surprised it's still alive I love mother nature :circle-of-love:

I just passed the 7th week flowering on my two Panamas and the tris are mostly cloudy already!
Has anyone harvested a Panama that early?

Upon inspecting them today my hand was the greasiest it's ever been handling a plant.
A small spot of bud rot on one of the fatter colas.

Back
Top Bottom