Hello all ACE seeds fans. Now that ACE is a sponsor I wanted to have a place to show off your ACE plants and possibly coax Dubi from ACE to participate when he can. We don't really have a vendor forum so I was hoping this could act as one. There are a lot of growers here on the Mag that run ACE genetics that would like some guidance or input about some of the strains ACE offers. So go ahead and post pics and questions and let's see if we can make this a go to place for ACE! I'll get it started with my current Thai Chi just flipped.

Good idea. I'm gonna get more of their gear and I'll report back :)

What’s the difference between “Ace breeder packs” and their regular seed packs? Is it worth the cost difference?
The breeders pack have several different lines that they keep going if each strain. If you go too their website you can see descriptions of them.

The breeders pack have several different lines that they keep going if each strain. If you go too their website you can see descriptions of them.
Thanks, I get it now, the Breeder Packs have seeds from several different phenos and the regular packs have seeds from one or potentially more random phenos. So the breeder packs will perhaps have a bit more diverse expression of the same genetics.

I only looked at the Malawi, but I also just now noticed at the very bottom of the product description the number of seeds in the breeders packs is much higher. The breeder packs are actually cheaper per seed than the regular packs. I see all the info straight away, now I'm on the computer. It wasn't quite as obvious on my phone.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom