Purple Malawi cut this morning.

Very pretty... And I will be honest, I am impressed by your totes. Love how you just grow right in them... Where might you have gotten those? They look really tough. Great job on that lady, I bet shell be really tasty.

Very pretty... And I will be honest, I am impressed by your totes. Love how you just grow right in them... Where might you have gotten those? They look really tough. Great job on that lady, I bet shell be really tasty.
On fire! Beautiful plant:goodjob:
That's a gorgeous Malawi, Cheers!

Thank you. She's my favorite cut. Grape when you crack the jar. After it breaths a minute, it's got a sweet berry and floral scent that comes through in the throat and nose when you smoke it. Very uplifting and energizing buzz. It's fairly clear headed and will overpower any other buzz you already have going.

I've been using 17 gallon totes. That style has been in all the home improvement stores around me lately. They are pretty rugged. I just drilled about a dozen wholes in the bottom. The tops make great drain pans. I have to use a funnel to bottom water, but it works pretty well. They can be a bit to manage at times though, but grow beasts of plants. I've been considering using one of the 27 gallon ones I use for cooking. We'll see. It would take over at least half my flower room.

How'd you keep her short and squat?
I left her in veg for 3 months in that tote and just kept trimming any run away tops. My last grow of her was wimpy. Her roots barely filled half the tote. This time I wanted to do it right. I could have popped the root ball out of that tote and it would have held shape.

Very healthy Hash Hound. I love the big sativa leaves. Any smells yet?

OH ya, very stinky, especially when the lights go out. I had to stagger the lights out to lessen the effect a little.
One of the two lights go out an hour earlier.

The smell reminds me of Fruit Stripe gum if you're old enough to remember that.

Nice Malawi Morglie, beautiful colors.
Thank you
Nice work, the Malawi I grew was like a run away freight train once she took off. I'll have to spend way more time working with it next time.
The purple pheno doesn't get very crazy with stretch. Normally I cut her at 9 weeks from pistols as well. Very fast finisher. I can grow her outside in the Midwest. This time I went almost 13 because I had a light leak for two weeks that slowed her down. I think it helped fatten her up. :p

Thank you. She's my favorite cut. Grape when you crack the jar. After it breaths a minute, it's got a sweet berry and floral scent that comes through in the throat and nose when you smoke it. Very uplifting and energizing buzz. It's fairly clear headed and will overpower any other buzz you already have going.

I've been using 17 gallon totes. That style has been in all the home improvement stores around me lately. They are pretty rugged. I just drilled about a dozen wholes in the bottom. The tops make great drain pans. I have to use a funnel to bottom water, but it works pretty well. They can be a bit to manage at times though, but grow beasts of plants. I've been considering using one of the 27 gallon ones I use for cooking. We'll see. It would take over at least half my flower room.
Sweet, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom