Oh, I'm enjoying it, some nice Amnesia Haze I harvested last week, early sample tasting very good, if I can remember what I was doing - lol.

Interesting, I may just skip the classics and jump into the new stuff, where might one get said A5 x Malawi cut that you speak so highly about ? :)

Peace
The A5 x Malawi is a tester for now. It isn't available yet. I managed to get 3 seeds and my 1st one popped so I thought if Duggs was willing to run it I'd get him the other 2 to run. This way they get documented right away and Duggs will do a great job with them.
The Kali China is a fantastic strain too, I'd run that for sure. It's like the wife's favorite ACE strain. Any Kali China hybrids turn out excellent as well. I've haven't run the Bangi Haze but I believe Morglie did. I have a Bangi Congo x Malawi just out of the seedling stage now.

Oh, I'm enjoying it, some nice Amnesia Haze I harvested last week, early sample tasting very good, if I can remember what I was doing - lol.

Interesting, I may just skip the classics and jump into the new stuff, where might one get said A5 x Malawi cut that you speak so highly about ? :)

Peace
Mornin to ya Pyro...check out Neiko's post below bud! back in the day ,..around 1986-87 i heard of these super Sativas,..the Nevelle's Haze,...Panama Red, Columbian Gold and others, . Never had a chance to grow them out,...my way, so when Neiko offered these two A5 cuts of Nevelle's Haze to me ..i of course jumped all over the opportunity....with a smile. The original Nevelle's Haze got a reputation as being a true Haze with all the great characteristics a 'true' haze has. I'l try not to screw them up too, bad. Enjoy the day would ya!
Zammy
..Nice lil Zammy Pyro....:thumb:
One gallon pot . Doesn't mind it
Uploading in a 10 bag soon.
Am i the only that see's a face in the Zammy ?
So glad to hear you will be up-canning her to more , bigger soil!
The A5 x Malawi is a tester for now. It isn't available yet. I managed to get 3 seeds and my 1st one popped so I thought if Duggs was willing to run it I'd get him the other 2 to run. This way they get documented right away and Duggs will do a great job with them.
The Kali China is a fantastic strain too, I'd run that for sure. It's like the wife's favorite ACE strain. Any Kali China hybrids turn out excellent as well. I've haven't run the Bangi Haze but I believe Morglie did. I have a Bangi Congo x Malawi just out of the seedling stage now.
Great morning to ya Neiko....will put up a few pics tonight of the four Sat's. They are doing very well under the Budmaster and will be up-canned soon. Maybe as soon as this weekend. I really need to start some LST with them in the big pots. Up to now i have only topped and SC'd them some. Enjoy this day bud!
Bangi Haze grew very well for me. I got a Congolese leaning and a Nepalese leaning pheno. The Nepalese was my preferred. Very limey with a buzz that's like speed. The Congolese was more floral and a bit calmer and spacier.
Top of the mornin to ya Morglie...cheers eh!

Hey bud....how would Bubba Hash pair up with Durban Poison for bloom times?

Think that would depend on what version of Durban you are running Duggs. Could go as long as 11 weeks or as quickly as 8 weeks, though as a Sativa, I prefer a bit of an early chop. Not sure what the flowering times on the Bubba Hash is....but I suppose with it being an indica, you probably wouldn't mind if it had to go for an extra week or so.

BH is Currently sold out I think... not that I can shop seeds anyway, but somehow even dreaming about them is a bit diminished when the page says ‘out of stock’.

Looks so good neiko. I’m developing an affinity with some indica, just a matter of finding the right stains I guess.

Edit: my mistake.. it’s the Early Bubba Hash CBD that’s out of stock... bubba hash is in!

Think that would depend on what version of Durban you are running Duggs. Could go as long as 11 weeks or as quickly as 8 weeks, though as a Sativa, I prefer a bit of an early chop. Not sure what the flowering times on the Bubba Hash is....but I suppose with it being an indica, you probably wouldn't mind if it had to go for an extra week or so.
My Durban from Dutch Passion went 8 weeks, Bubba goes 8-9 weeks. Graytail did let his go 10 so it should be a good match.

BH is Currently sold out I think... not that I can shop seeds anyway, but somehow even dreaming about them is a bit diminished when the page says ‘out of stock’.

Looks so good neiko. I’m developing an affinity with some indica, just a matter of finding the right stains I guess.

Edit: my mistake.. it’s the Early Bubba Hash CBD that’s out of stock... bubba hash is in!

Amy, didn't see you , yes, thank you for that. I'm gonna have to see what seeds i have of my own. It's too easy to get 'seed sick' around here..lol It's gonna be Durban Poison (Crop King) and sumpin else....gotta have another look.
Anyhow , enjoy the night.:high-five:

Bubba Hash is still my son's favorite from when they were there. I can see why now, ffs. Looks fire.

I got my rosin press all setup too. I did 2 trial runs (OG and BCP), and if they are any indication it's going to be a really fun Fall.

Hold on 'Pontiac'!! Whats a matter Gov....high brix OG and BCP flowers not strong enough for ya..lmao...:rofl:

Amy, didn't see you ,
Well I am fairly short :laughtwo:

Cheers Duggs :passitleft:

So let me run this by you Ace growing folk. AS I’d so love to be an Ace growing folk myself, and since I have the opportunity to choose some things from the Seedsman range of seeds (not many - but some), I have an idea :idea:

There’s a non Ace strain I have to buy, but with what’s left, I can get the Ace mystery feminised pack. Then I could run a whole lot of mystery grows :battingeyelashes: and we could all have some fun trying to pick what they are (starting with much dubious ‘from the seed’ indentifying I’m sure). What’d ya say? I think I’m gonna do it - I’d just get Panama if I could afford it, but it just doesnt fit in the cart alongside the other essential. The mystery pack would be a hoot! Yeah - just talked myself into it... thanks folks :ganjamon:

Edit: I said ‘dubious’ there... I did read some interesting posts by a member on an Australian cannabis forum once who claimed to be working on a huge database of strain to seed correlation and was certain he could already identify many (he was a retired botanist, by his own description). So maybe that’s dubious, and maybe it’s not. I don’t really know. Sue did say something recently about indica/sativa difference in seeds. Maybe it is a thing.

Back
Top Bottom