I can see you swearing away while you bend that leader in the 2nd pic over again and again. ;)Excellent looking plants there Duggs. I'm curious as well how you train those beauties in the back. Do you roll the front plant out of the room?

I'm going to add my Malawi x PCK to the picture show. She just started smelling like blueberry muffins yesterday. Yum! :yummy:

Must be a lot of Malawi influence, she looks a lot like some of the Panama x Malawi I ran.

I can see you swearing away while you bend that leader in the 2nd pic over again and again. ;)Excellent looking plants there Duggs. I'm curious as well how you train those beauties in the back. Do you roll the front plant out of the room?

I'm going to add my Malawi x PCK to the picture show. She just started smelling like blueberry muffins yesterday. Yum! :yummy:

they look wonderful.

I've got a couple of them vegging now,just a week old, and now that I have an idea of what's ahead I'm both excited and scared, lol.

Here they are, the 2 on the left, on the right is Blueberry at the front and Super Silver Bilbo at the back, I think this one might be a bit stretchy too, I'm already using an old stem to support her.

Peace

Malawi x PCK 69 days since pistols.
Nice colors. How much longer do you think before you take her? I finally sprouted one, it's about 3 weeks old now. I'm looking forward to your smoke report. I know a member who's not here anymore grew one a few years ago and said it was incredibly strong. He didn't care for it at 1st but after a couple month cure it became one of his favorites.

Nice colors. How much longer do you think before you take her? I finally sprouted one, it's about 3 weeks old now. I'm looking forward to your smoke report. I know a member who's not here anymore grew one a few years ago and said it was incredibly strong. He didn't care for it at 1st but after a couple month cure it became one of his favorites.
I'm planning on cutting it next weekend, but that's it it cooperates. It keeps throwing fresh pistols out of the tips of all the foxtails as they grow. The smell is still holding with the blueberry muffins. I'm excited to try it out. I'll probably take a sample cut off of it this week.

This is what I was hoping for with my Violetta. Looks very nice
Thank you. It's got a similarity in smell to the purple pheno of Malawi that Violette uses. Its supposed to be more potent though. Which is something in not to worried about. My tolerance is through the roof.

I'm planning on cutting it next weekend, but that's it it cooperates. It keeps throwing fresh pistols out of the tips of all the foxtails as they grow. The smell is still holding with the blueberry muffins. I'm excited to try it out. I'll probably take a sample cut off of it this week.

Thank you. It's got a similarity in smell to the purple pheno of Malawi that Violette uses. Its supposed to be more potent though. Which is something in not to worried about. My tolerance is through the roof.
I chose the Violetta because it was supposed to be tamer. Not in just potency but in growth habits and everything. They say Violetta runs for 9 weeks... Well I let mine run 15 or 16 after flipping and it still never finished. I had to cut it because I needed room. It was one of the whispiest most sativa leaning plants I have ever grown lol. Also no purple to be found. I need to grow another strain from Ace at some point and redeem myself.

Anyone finished up an (Ace) GUAWI Feminized ?
Curious to know what I can expect to flower times and how the stretch ran ?

Here is mine at 21 days from First Pistils

guawi_21_1.jpg
guawi_21_2.jpg
guawi_21_3.jpg

Anyone finished up an (Ace) GUAWI Feminized ?
Curious to know what I can expect to flower times and how the stretch ran ?

Here is mine at 21 days from First Pistils

guawi_21_1.jpg
guawi_21_2.jpg
guawi_21_3.jpg
Looking good Gazoo. Beautifully even canopy you have going. Radogast ran it last winter. I'm not certain how long it went for him though and he's been MIA for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom