Guawi,Ace seeds,limited edition,day 90
20190127_082846.jpg

20190127_082855.jpg

The other queen
20190126_085521.jpg

Where did you get the Mulanji Gold seeds? I see Green Mountain Seeds has a Mulanji cross in their Pineapple Banana Bud. That sold out pretty fast on ACE's site.
Same place as the Green Mountain grower (hes on a another forum) they are really old seeds a Canadian seed company has some originally from Malberry seeds available but they are 15 years old with bad germ rates.
But the grower of green mountain seeds is making a reproduction of the pure Mulanji I dont know if he intends to offer them for sale or whether they are for his own use.
The stuff he sells through Ace is awesome by all accounts and well worth growing.

I have some Mulanji I crossed with some pure Mulanji pollen gifted to me by a friend who managed to germ a few from 40 seeds he purchased, so I managed to get a new batch of Mulanji seeds for myself.

I also put the Mulanji pollen on the Ace Panama x Honduras I grew last grow the seeds should be interesting.
I tend to cross strains based on their high and effects rather than growth or looks ha ha.
I had some Mulanji yesterday it really hits hard and fast like a good Malawi should, takes your mind and kneads it like bread dough then lets it loose in another world.
I love it its super trippy not for the faint hearted theres nothing mild about it in any way ha ha.

Beautiful Tang, I'll be growing out the Honduras x Panama soon, beans are on the way. The Pineapple Banana Bud is still sold out but they have the Purple Satellite back in stock so that will be in my order today along with the Thai Chang Mai x Panama. So many new strains not enough room to grow them all. I still have a shit load of R&D and testers to pop too. How does the Mulanji compare to ACE's Malawi?

Back
Top Bottom