I’m interested in your Old Timers Haze. I have 27 seeds.
You have 27 seeds of Oldtimers? I'd say it's time to start popping those. :ganjamon:

I dropped another Zamal Bliss today to join it, as the prior one hasn't popped in over a month of soaking. Hopefully I get a long term partner for my Oldtimers.

I’m interested in your Old Timers Haze. I have 27 seeds.
You have 27 seeds of Oldtimers? I'd say it's time to start popping those. :ganjamon:

I dropped another Zamal Bliss today to join it, as the prior one hasn't popped in over a month of soaking. Hopefully I get a long term partner for my Oldtimers.

PW...are all those OTH regs?....Ya eh Morglie..lmfao...:rofl:...:thumb:

I am curious to see what the nepalJam brings to the zamal........:morenutes:Should be another great run for you !!!
It's got a different Zamal line than was used in Zamadelica. It's supposed to have a more electrifying, trippy buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley: It also it's supposed to grow a bit more in the wild side as well. Hopefully I don't need a bigger boat for her.

a pirple zamal Mom. A different cut, It has my attention :yummy:
seems like a perfect fit for you garden, a proper unruly sativa, you will be fine i think.
Their RnD has a couple of NJ crosses that caught my attention. Not to mention the hazes
They've got some great new crosses. Lots of new ones using their NJ elite mother. I think Bubba Kush x Nepjam may be there next one up.

They've got some great new crosses. Lots of new ones using their NJ elite mother. I think Bubba Kush x Nepjam may be there next one up.
I finished the Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam (we call it bubba jam) a few months ago. I smoke it regularly and it's a house favorite. It has made me want to explore more of the Nepal Jam crosses. It is a great hybrid, it's not heavy and it's very uplifting. It's my go to for watching a movie. It doesn't affect my short term memory much so I can keep up with a program and be completely engrossed at the same time. I'll be popping more of those.

I finished the Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam (we call it bubba jam) a few months ago. I smoke it regularly and it's a house favorite. It has made me want to explore more of the Nepal Jam crosses. It is a great hybrid, it's not heavy and it's very uplifting. It's my go to for watching a movie. It doesn't affect my short term memory much so I can keep up with a program and be completely engrossed at the same time. I'll be popping more of those.
Very nice. That's the exact kind of buzz I've been hunting for. The BH seems to be a nice buzz in that regard, but some sativa influence mixed in would be nice.
I have an old NJ fem in my seed stash.
It is One of those classic ACE releases. I had to have. I would hope for a 50/50 type but could not be unhappy with either expression.
Nice. If it's old enough it may still be a balanced one. Lately they've been breeding towards the Nepalese side of the cross. The purple mother they use is mostly expressing Nepalese with a bit of Jamaican mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom