• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya well my texting is getting worse..LOL
But I truly appreciate your manly response
Did you find out yet how this bingo contest is code embedded yet
It's a riot
Touch the tear-drop in forum editor for color change
..GO GREEN
Clipped 3 lower stems this aft and stuffed them into my new cloner..$35 for all parts.

Acid Hybrid to clone
Success rate Unkown
Stress relief 2 weeks to
2 more stem clippings for clone
Happy
Turkey Day

Attachments

• 20201011_131825.jpg
    20201011_131825.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20201011_131711.jpg
    20201011_131711.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200921_163532.jpg
    20200921_163532.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 59
ACID STRAIN
Acid Marijuana Origins Acid is derived from the makeup of the ever-famous strain, New York Sour Diesel, which is one of the most popular strains, and it has been for many years. What does this mean? It means New York Sour Diesel isn’t a parent strain, but rather the OG strain that was altered, in order to create the Acid marijuana strain. Let’s take a look at the OG NYSD strain so we can better understand how Acid marijuana is different, and may be better in your eyes. New York Sour Diesel This strain is brought to you by Soma Sacred Seeds, and it is a 60% Sativa-dominant hybrid, which means it matches the hybrid breakdown of the Acid marijuana strain. NYSD is a cross between Afghani and Mexican landrace strain, which means Acid will have a bit of that in itself as well. Sour Diesel is known for its heavy-gasoline aroma, and it has been bringing its consumers back for years. Winner of five Cannabis Cups in the 2000s, Sour Diesel has risen to fame, and it has managed to stay at the top for quite some time now.

Ok, pics taken yesterday
This plant broke ground early JULY 3,202O so she has been in growth spurts for like over 3 months now.
The strain data states Flowering time 65 days
What does this actually mean
?
65 days after veg determined by grower I presume
I'm wondering where she's at in veg relative to a photo time change.
What are the signs of time to flip ?

I clipped 3 clones off her lower end & in a week or so will take 3 more.
Sound ok ANYONE ?

Attachments

• 20201012_184124.jpg
    20201012_184124.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 64
Good Day,
TG that election is over,best of the worst sworn in.
Not much to log on the grow lately,just trying to keep them happy, from issues & keep it simple.
Taking a few clones last week...waiting for roots.
One is in a Jiffy Puck,and the rest are Aero-Garden sponges.
Sorted out the water-tray-dome-medium setup.
Sorry the pics are unable to rotate in gallery due to Evernotes camera file format.
Hoping flip this Acid soon, but need to workout these clone issues .
Out of 5 seeds two are happy, three bit it.
The Parent plant is in 128 days of Lst & scrog. Good nets made of managable material are hard to find anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_20201108_064951.816.jpg
    IMG_20201108_064951.816.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20201108_064909.168.jpg
    IMG_20201108_064909.168.jpg
    849.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20201108_064655.686.jpg
    IMG_20201108_064655.686.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • 20201027_174918.jpg
    20201027_174918.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20201108_064503.606.jpg
    IMG_20201108_064503.606.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
Hey Herby, the 65 days means you veg her for as long or as short as you like and then once you are ready flip her to 12/12 and stay on that schedule all the way to the end. A longer veg time helps build a big frame for flower but there’s no reason to veg beyond a 3 to 4 months unless you are gonna move to outdoors. About 1 to 3 weeks after changing the lights to 12/12 she will load up with fresh fluffy pistils and it takes about 65 days to go thru flower cycle .... but the 65 days is to the early side of the harvest window, so to get to fill ripeness run 65 days plus a couple of 1 to 4 more weeks. During that time the pistils will darken and recede or shrink up and watch for trichs to ripen from clear to cloudy to amber then chop. The trichs don’t all change at once it’s more of a percentages thing but to see the Trich colors you gotta have loupe of pocket microscope or smart phone app called magnifyer.

Sure wish I had seen this earlier!!!

nice journal herby. plants look good. like 13 mentioned, you flip the light when you want the flowering to start. However, do make sure that the plant has no deficiency or problems.

Hey Herby, the 65 days means you veg her for as long or as short as you like and then once you are ready flip her to 12/12 and stay on that schedule all the way to the end. A longer veg time helps build a big frame for flower but there’s no reason to veg beyond a 3 to 4 months unless you are gonna move to outdoors. About 1 to 3 weeks after changing the lights to 12/12 she will load up with fresh fluffy pistils and it takes about 65 days to go thru flower cycle .... but the 65 days is to the early side of the harvest window, so to get to fill ripeness run 65 days plus a couple of 1 to 4 more weeks. During that time the pistils will darken and recede or shrink up and watch for trichs to ripen from clear to cloudy to amber then chop. The trichs don’t all change at once it’s more of a percentages thing but to see the Trich colors you gotta have loupe of pocket microscope or smart phone app called magnifyer.

Sure wish I had seen this earlier!!!
@013 Heya thanks for that great detailed info.
That's a long flower cycle.
Not moving her outdoors..winter is setting in here now,near zero
I would have punched the clock a month ago but I am perfecting the cloning process on her. She's taking the long road.
Merry Xmas to you bro

nice journal herby. plants look good. like 13 mentioned, you flip the light when you want the flowering to start. However, do make sure that the plant has no deficiency or problems.
Thanks PK,
There will always be deficiencies,but will flip when I get a few clones off her..d.
Its easy to see the defiencies but harder to diag them,but she does all the talking with those fan leaves,and the 10 gal grow bag helps her dry out fast with a 24" fan,althou I had too musch air circ so had to shift things around.
Never buy a small 2.5 x 2.5 tent..too tight
Merry Xmas PK

Thanks PK,
There will always be deficiencies,but will flip when I get a few clones off her..d.
Its easy to see the defiencies but harder to diag them,but she does all the talking with those fan leaves,and the 10 gal grow bag helps her dry out fast with a 24" fan,althou I had too musch air circ so had to shift things around.
Never buy a small 2.5 x 2.5 tent..too tight
Merry Xmas PK
perhaps this link can help you out diagnosing it better

perhaps this link can help you out diagnosing it better
New growth or the top of the plant has been showing signs,and so far havent been able to clear the browning. The led is 1k and the pot needs checking again for level setting.Its a pain since this model wasnt upgraded with an easy adjustment location.
Since the light is at the top of its rope and distancing was 18" ..I was able to raise it to 22"
Heat at the top of the enclosure has never risen over 80°F and has held at 75 for the last 30 days. Heat doesnt seem to be it,but light intensity may.
Soil is mostly composted and perlite,with surface sand, and in a 10 lb bag with lots of air moving..which might cause a drying effect on the foliage,you think ??
Some foliage dropping off but hardly worth mentioning it.
Nuts have been very minimal,feeding once a week,a dry based 7-3-3 ProMix and Root Booster enhancer.
Betting lack of newts. .. mag def.. leaf turning inward,yellow and dry.
She's got the purple stem also
Will try a very light does of epsom salts tomm..

thanks for the heads up PK..what you think ?

20201119_172506.jpg

20201119_194924.jpg

20201119_194844.jpg

20201119_194822.jpg

There's only one and its a photo fem,but the strain is charactertized as short,so it went LST ,and I have no idea what I'm doing..LOOL
Best part is I can read :cheesygrinsmiley:

What’s up Herby?

There’s a lot going on here, the leaf cupping or taco shape is heat or light stress. There’s leaf discoloration and tiny pin points of yellow..... pretty confident you’ve got critters.... on the leaves edges there is yellowing but there is also tiny white bits - looks like aphids but could be mites or even thrips too. Snip a few leaves, get one that’s covered in the white stuff and get another that got the yellow pin pricks then zoom up with loupe or mini microscope- if you don’t have one then download smartphone app called magnifyer, it uses your phones on board camera to get digital microscope pics.

Scope both sides of leaves cuz critters hang out on undersides and post some pics on faq page. Take pics of main plant stalk too. Most critters you won’t see with your eyes, takes serious magnification to get there, they have orgy in your grow space then lay eggs on leaf undersides or in soil depending on which bug species

what’s your lighting schedule?

What’s up Herby?

There’s a lot going on here, the leaf cupping or taco shape is heat or light stress. There’s leaf discoloration and tiny pin points of yellow..... pretty confident you’ve got critters.... on the leaves edges there is yellowing but there is also tiny white bits - looks like aphids but could be mites or even thrips too. Snip a few leaves, get one that’s covered in the white stuff and get another that got the yellow pin pricks then zoom up with loupe or mini microscope- if you don’t have one then download smartphone app called magnifyer, it uses your phones on board camera to get digital microscope pics.

Scope both sides of leaves cuz critters hang out on undersides and post some pics on faq page. Take pics of main plant stalk too. Most critters you won’t see with your eyes, takes serious magnification to get there, they have orgy in your grow space then lay eggs on leaf undersides or in soil depending on which bug species

what’s your lighting schedule?
Shit..thanks for the heads up..been looking at the leaves closely but not close enough.
Sprayed heavy topside ,underside,surface of soil, with Garden Sulphur Powder mixed with water, 1 tsp / litre and will dose again in the morning.
I can also use dish soap spray I guess.
Homesense creepy products are in the garage..will read the labels.
Could be Thrips but I didnt see anything,so they are very tiny.
The white areas you mentioned appeared under my bench flourescent mag light as bugs alright. Not moving and lacking shape ..more like just spots ,but damm..
I'll have to soak the soil heavier tomm
Good work bro ❤☘♻️
18/6 timed

I got the creeps now fak

Spraying H2O2 3% diluted ,waiting to dry.
The powdered Garden Sulphur may or may not work.Reading the label does not mention thrips,but points to mites etc,so should be effective at 1 tbs/litre.Get it at any hardware or garden shop.Its easy to use and dissolves fast in h2o

Cleaning the tent with soap n hot water,after disenfecting.
Will continue the hunt after coffee
Sticky traps are out in force and an excellent help for pests. Traps may help id the enemy if magnified in early.

Send the troops this way if you think I'm going astray..gg
bbl

20201123_093738-0.jpg

20201123_093610-0.jpg

20201123_093535-0.jpg

i wouldn't spray during lights on. It can burn the plant.
Since it is sprayed i would take it out of the tent and just leave it in natural light. once your happy with the results wash the plant and let it dry before putting it under the light. also, have you had a chance to look at the site sponsor @Sierra Natural Science products. They carry plant safe disinfectants.

i wouldn't spray during lights on. It can burn the plant.
Since it is sprayed i would take it out of the tent and just leave it in natural light. once your happy with the results wash the plant and let it dry before putting it under the light. also, have you had a chance to look at the site sponsor @Sierra Natural Science products. They carry plant safe disinfectants.
Thanks PK for your help..greatly appreciated
What do you recommend as a spray? I am using simple solutions for now listed below.
I emptied the tent this morning & washed it down with soap,3%h2o2, & garden sulphur sprays..now drying out out of the tent for at least a few days,minding photo period.
There's no worry of heat or burn since using LED ,haven't had that problem but do not mist hardly at all.
She will need a bath ,no a shower ..she can't swim well..duh..so
somehow we'll work it out with the white sulphur powder & soap everywhere.
Microscoping using the Magnify camera app ,thanks to 013's assistance,and bug yellow stickys are at work.
Great hearing from you guys ❤

Thanks PK for your help..greatly appreciated
What do you recommend as a spray? I am using simple solutions for now listed below.
I emptied the tent this morning & washed it down with soap,3%h2o2, & garden sulphur sprays..now drying out out of the tent for at least a few days,minding photo period.
There's no worry of heat or burn since using LED ,haven't had that problem but do not mist hardly at all.
She will need a bath ,no a shower ..she can't swim well..duh..so
somehow we'll work it out with the white sulphur powder & soap everywhere.
Microscoping using the Magnify camera app ,thanks to 013's assistance,and bug yellow stickys are at work.
Great hearing from you guys ❤
i am not 100% sure on which product as, i've not used @SNS before.
i know neem oil would do the job. However, soapy water works as well.

Don't underestimate the power of led

SPRAY THE LEAVES & ❤❤❤ THE INSIDE OF THE DOME ✔once a day

TAKE THE LID OFF THE DOME EVERY DAY for a
bout 15 minutes

Maybe use or put 1/2" weather stripping aroud the dome to seal in humidity.

DO NOT WET THE ROCK WOOL CUBES after first soak (too wet)

⬅️

ROOTS now so procedure changes ⬅️

1) When you get roots OPEN VENTS to get air in dome. Taking the dome off every day, you are slowly aclamating them to air.

Back
Top Bottom