Acquisition question

ds8802

So what are legal patients supposed to do if they don't have a caregiver and are not currently able to grow their own?

Input anyone?

Just to clarify; i'm not looking for handouts or hookups, i just want to know if there are any options for those of us dealing with such circumstances. i just got my doctor's recommendation, i don't have a caretaker, and i'm not currently able to start a grow of my own.
Is there anything i can do that falls within the parameters of the law here?

Finding a caretaker would be the best bet if you can't grow. There are a couple dispensaries in Seattle that operate in the gray area.
Also pretty much anyone can grow. It doesn't take a lot of noledge to get started and you can start a small gorw of 1 or 2 plants to get goin. Growing in a plastic tub or even in an old computer can be done. Whayever you got to do to get your medicine.

i'm currently staying at my sister's in government/military housing. So i literally cannot grow. i know how and i've done it before with pretty spectacular results, it's just currently not an option. Thanks though.

ds8802 finding a Caretaker is a difficult task and it should not be! Try to attend meetings or groups of MMJ patients in your area where you will likely be able to form an alliance with certain patients who are growing and as the saying goes "one hand washes the other.":peace::Rasta:
Good Luck and keep us posted. I will have my eyes and ears open for a grower in your area.:yummy::popcorn::popcorn:;)

Try to get in touch with NORML (not sure of spelling) they should be able to get you in touch with someone who can help you. Good luck ds8802

So what are legal patients supposed to do if they don't have a caregiver and are not currently able to grow their own?

Input anyone?

Just to clarify; i'm not looking for handouts or hookups, i just want to know if there are any options for those of us dealing with such circumstances. i just got my doctor's recommendation, i don't have a caretaker, and i'm not currently able to start a grow of my own.
Is there anything i can do that falls within the parameters of the law here?

Where did you get your authorization from?

Back
Top Bottom