Activist from Texas

TexasCR

Hello, my name is Stephen Carter and I'm an activist and journalist from Texas.

It is my hope to learn and share from this community, as well as keep everyone up to date with what's going on in Texas through the Texas Cannabis Report.

I am the deputy director of NORML of Waco, one of the most anti-cannabis areas in Texas. We're hard at work educating our community about the information and science surrounding both Cannabis Sativa and Hemp.

Through knowledge we can overcome.

Hello, welcome!

I'm rather new to the forums as well, but I wanted to thank you for the work you're doing in Texas. My husband was born and raised in Fort Worth, and we have family who currently live in Whitney, Texas, just a short drive from Waco. I know how rigid the Texas laws are, so we definitely need people like you championing our cause.

:thanks:

Welcome TexasCR. Looking forward to your updates.

Hello Texas,

Glad to hear you're championing the cause out your way. Looking forward to seeing your posts!

Meanwhile, :welcome:

Hello, my name is Stephen Carter and I'm an activist and journalist from Texas.

It is my hope to learn and share from this community, as well as keep everyone up to date with what's going on in Texas through the Texas Cannabis Report.

I am the deputy director of NORML of Waco, one of the most anti-cannabis areas in Texas. We're hard at work educating our community about the information and science surrounding both Cannabis Sativa and Hemp.

Through knowledge we can overcome.
Hi Stephen I'm Kathryn. Producer of Green Rush Texas events. I want to get an event going in Waco Belton area. You interested? Holla!

Back
Top Bottom