Adamo`s - 1st Low Budget - Indoor - Soil - Autoflower Grow

wazzzuuup93

Hey guys, this is my first grow journal so I might not be as pro as most of you out there,
but I thought I`ll give it a go :p

Here is the basic info about my grow: ( I started germinating on the 31st of December)

What strain is it? Northern Lights Auto, Royal AK auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? NL -Indica: 80% Ruderalis: 20%, AK Sativa: 35%
Indica: 40% Ruderalis: 25%

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? approx. 2 weeks

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? It is a Lightmix 100% Terra , Substrate, Fertilized

If soil... What size pot? Roughly 4 gallon square pots

Size of light? 45W LED grow light + 2 x 25W Cfl lights

Is it aircooled? Lights do not get hot so there is no need.

Temp of Room/cab? I do not control the temps in my grow area.

PH of media or res? I haven`t been checking, but so far there seems to be
no problems

Any Pests ? As far as I can tell there is none.

How often are you watering? Every 3-5 days

Type and strength of ferts used? I am using the Alga Grow Basic nutrients (NPK 6-10-8)

I know that my lights won`t blow anyone away but..... they seem to be doing fine and I am not hoping for a huge yield, I would be very happy with 1-2 OZ of the 2 plants. I will post pics from day one until today, today my girls celebrate there 1 month since i put them into the glasses :p

I am hoping that you guys will like this post as I didn`t see too many people braving it with a 45W light :D , and hopefully you will stick around until my ladies are ready to smoke :)
:welcome::thanks:

WP_20151231_001.jpg
WP_20160117_001.jpg
WP_20160118_0011.jpg
WP_20160118_002_1_.jpg
WP_20160121_003.jpg
WP_20160123_004.jpg
WP_20160125_0012.jpg
WP_20160126_0011.jpg
WP_20160128_003.jpg

Here are the pics as promised :)

Thanks guys, don`t know how big they gonna get, but for now I just have to hope for the best :D
I will definitely buy a stronger light for the next ones :)

Yo Adamo waazzzzuuuppppp!! lolz Welcome to the :420: grow room bud! It looks like ya got the grow kicked off pretty well man. Ya might wanna look into pickin up some more supplemental cfls. Just a lil food for the noggin. Ya can pick up a relatively cheap power strip some plug to socket adapters and some socket "y" splitters and a 6 pack of bulbs for around 30 bucks. It would effectively add pretty close to 150 watts to your set up. And with the stuff ya got now itll put ya somewhere around the 300 watt range. Thatll undoubtedly double your yield. Im in no way sayin ya absolutely have to tho man, its your grow. ;) Look forward to seein how everything grows! :high-five:

Wow they look great !! I definitely gonna make them probably later today ;) Thanks for the advice !! I checked my girls today and the end of 3-4 for leaves were pointing downwards, probably I over watered the last time... not gonna give them anything for couple days and see how they look then :) will be posting pics too ;)

Thanks man I`m really liking it here, I am learning so much from this site everyday ;) Yea I was thinking about throwing in a couple of more lights alright, I never thought of using Y splitters I should really look into them. My only problem is that I live with 4 other people in this house and they would murder me if we got huge electricity bill :cheesygrinsmiley: When I was looking into my lights I wanted to keep it pretty close to 100 W for this reason :/ I might get 1-2 more lights and work with that, it is an experiment for me , and see how it turns out ;) And maybe there will be someone out there in the same shoes ;) Thanks so much for the advice, I am looking forward to showing you guys how this will turn out !!! ;) ;)

Hey guys I`m back with a few updates of my grow ;) The girls started to smell last week so I ordered this to get rid of the smell :
WP_20160203_003.jpg

Does anyone know if this will help ? I read in some other forums that`s its meant to be effective with up to 4 plants ... we will see, I don`t mind the smell that much :D

I also picked up some mylar wrapping paper i heard its meant to be good for reflecting light and I need to make the most of what I have ;)
I have noticed that some leaves are pointing downwards, does anyone know why that could be ? My guess was over watering but I haven`t watered for about 3 days now and they are still like this.
WP_20160203_004.jpg

WP_20160203_005.jpg

WP_20160203_006.jpg

Overall I`m happy so far with the girls, I mean for what I spent on my setup, it looks like I might have some decent plant :D They are looking healthy and started to stretch and lots of growth happening all around the plants ;)
WP_20160203_007.jpg
WP_20160203_008.jpg

How goes it bud!? im not 100% sure but i believe you might be havin a humidity issue.. In some of them pics it looks as if your environment might be a lil on the dry side. Try takin a bowl of water and hanging a small damp dish towel above it. this will wick some extra moisture around. ( the towel has to touch the water of course) :thumb:

How goes it bud!? im not 100% sure but i believe you might be havin a humidity issue.. In some of them pics it looks as if your environment might be a lil on the dry side. Try takin a bowl of water and hanging a small damp dish towel above it. this will wick some extra moisture around. ( the towel has to touch the water of course) :thumb:

Thanks STIHL I will definitely try this !! ;) Should I also maybe also spray the leaves a little bit ??? Thnaks for helping out :thumb:

Misting them might help them suck some moisture up. just try not to do it during your lights on period. Thatll burn the leaves up. Try doin it just before lights out. :thumb:

Misting them might help them suck some moisture up. just try not to do it during your lights on period. Thatll burn the leaves up. Try doin it just before lights out. :thumb:

I put a damp kitchen towel into a bowl of water see if that helps ;) I wont mist the leaves just so i don`t have to turn off lights ;) I have them on 24/7 cycle atm ;) Thanks again for the help !! ;) ;)

I am, by no means an expert but from the looks of the tips curling, and pictures I have seen, it looks as though it is a nitrogen toxicity. I would look it up if I were you.
Also, I would not spray the leaves.
Again, I don't have any experience but have read quite a bit.

Hopefully it`s just the humidity problem, but I will water next time without the feed just to make sure ;) I will wait couple of days before posting pics ;) Also I decided not to spray the leaves , Im better off probably it would do more damage than good ;)

Thanks for helping out ;) ;)

Okay I did a bit of reading on the matter and it`s most likely I over watered or gave to much feed to the plants. I should water soon once that`s done I will let you know how I got on ;)

Hey guys I hope all of your growing is going well !! ;) ;) I have a few updates on my Ak autoflower and Northern lights auto ;) ;)
I also noticed that on the smaller plant ( Northern Lights ) some of the edges of new leaves are yellow. So I think it was definitely overfeed that caused the problem.

I watered the plants with water only, no feed and put a wet kitchen towel into bowl into the wardrobe.
The leaves seem to be curling back up so thanks Yeats and Stihl for the help :high-five: :thumb:
Do you think I should only give them only water the next time too ??? ;)

And to let you know there started to be some very nice growth on the plants ;) ;) really started to stretch upwards and there is a lot of growth everywhere on the plants, very happy with the girls so far ;) ;) I cant post pics for now cause my phone broke, but as soon as i get my hands on a camera I`ll post pics asap ;) ;)
happy growing everyone !!! ;) ;):cheer::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom